Main Menu
10 Day Forecast
  • Night
    Thunderstorms
    76°
    Thursday 8/17
    76°
    Thunderstorms
    Hourly
    Night Details
    Mostly cloudy with scattered showers and thunderstorms. Lows 68 to 74. In the mountains southeast winds 10 to 15 mph. Across the lowlands
  • Friday
    Partly Cloudy
    95°
    Night
    Partly Cloudy
    75°
    Friday 8/18
    Day
    95°
    Partly Cloudy
    Night
    75°
    Partly Cloudy
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with isolated showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 70s in the mountains to the upper 90s along the rio grande. East winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation 20 percent.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy with isolated showers and thunderstorms. Lows 67 to 75. East winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation 20 percent.
  • Saturday
    Mostly Sunny
    91°
    Night
    Partly Cloudy
    74°
    Saturday 8/19
    Day
    91°
    Mostly Sunny
    Night
    74°
    Partly Cloudy
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Mostly sunny with a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs around 80 in the mountains to around 100 along the rio grande. In the mountains southeast winds around 10 mph. Across the lowlands
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy. Lows 65 to 73. Southeast winds 10 to 15 mph.
  • Sunday
    Partly Cloudy
    99°
    Night
    Partly Cloudy
    76°
    Sunday 8/20
    Day
    99°
    Partly Cloudy
    Night
    76°
    Partly Cloudy
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy. Highs around 80 in the mountains to the upper 90s along the rio grande.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows 68 to 74.
  • Monday
    Mostly Sunny
    97°
    Night
    Partly Cloudy
    75°
    Monday 8/21
    Day
    97°
    Mostly Sunny
    Night
    75°
    Partly Cloudy
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Mostly sunny with a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs around 80 in the mountains to the upper 90s along the rio grande.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy. Lows 68 to 74.
  • Tuesday
    30% Chance of Storms
    102°
    Night
    Partly Cloudy
    74°
    Tuesday 8/22
    Day
    102°
    30% Chance of Storms
    Night
    74°
    Partly Cloudy
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Mostly sunny with a 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs around 80 in the mountains to the upper 90s along the rio grande.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy. Lows 68 to 74.
  • Wednesday
    30% Chance of Storms
    93°
    Night
    Partly Cloudy
    72°
    Wednesday 8/23
    Day
    93°
    30% Chance of Storms
    Night
    72°
    Partly Cloudy
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs around 80 in the mountains to the upper 90s along the rio grande.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy. Lows 68 to 74.
  • Thursday
    30% Chance of Storms
    90°
    Night
    40% Chance of Storms
    69°
    Thursday 8/24
    Day
    90°
    30% Chance of Storms
    Night
    69°
    40% Chance of Storms
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs around 80 in the mountains to the upper 90s along the rio grande.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy with a 40% chance for rain and thunderstorms. Low temperature around 69F. Dew point will be around 66F with an average humidity of 71%. Winds will be 9 mph from the NE.
  • Friday
    30% Chance of Storms
    88°
    Night
    30% Chance of Storms
    69°
    Friday 8/25
    Day
    88°
    30% Chance of Storms
    Night
    69°
    30% Chance of Storms
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with a 30% chance for rain and thunderstorms. High temperature around 88F. Dew point will be around 66F with an average humidity of 70%. Winds will be 7 mph from the ENE.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy with a 30% chance for rain and thunderstorms. Low temperature around 69F. Dew point will be around 66F with an average humidity of 72%. Winds will be 9 mph from the NE.
  • Saturday
    Partly Cloudy
    89°
    Night
    Partly Cloudy
    69°
    Saturday 8/26
    Day
    89°
    Partly Cloudy
    Night
    69°
    Partly Cloudy
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with widely scattered thunderstorms. Chance of storms 30%. High temperature around 89F. Dew point will be around 66F with an average humidity of 62%. Winds will be 7 mph from the NE.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy with widely scattered thunderstorms. Chance of storms 30%. Low temperature around 69F. Dew point will be around 68F with an average humidity of 74%. Winds will be 7 mph from the NE.
  • Sunday
    Partly Cloudy
    92°
    Night
    Partly Cloudy
    72°
    Sunday 8/27
    Day
    92°
    Partly Cloudy
    Night
    72°
    Partly Cloudy
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy. High temperature around 92F. Dew point will be around 64F with an average humidity of 58%. Winds will be 7 mph from the NE.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy. Low temperature around 72F. Dew point will be around 63F with an average humidity of 56%. Winds will be 4 mph from the NE.