Main Menu
10 Day Forecast
  • Night
    50% Chance of Storms
    78°
    Saturday 7/22
    78°
    50% Chance of Storms
    Hourly
    Night Details
    Mostly cloudy early in the evening then becoming partly cloudy. A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms early in the evening then a 30 percent chance. Lows around 80. South winds 5 to 10 mph inland...South 10 to 15 mph coast.
  • Sunday
    50% Chance of Storms
    89°
    Night
    30% Chance of Storms
    78°
    Sunday 7/23
    Day
    89°
    50% Chance of Storms
    Night
    78°
    30% Chance of Storms
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 80s. South winds 10 to 15 mph.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy. A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms early in the evening. Lows in the upper 70s inland...In the lower 80s coast. South winds 5 to 10 mph.
  • Monday
    Partly Cloudy
    91°
    Night
    Partly Cloudy
    76°
    Monday 7/24
    Day
    91°
    Partly Cloudy
    Night
    76°
    Partly Cloudy
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy. Highs in the lower 90s. South winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation 20 percent in the morning. Heat index readings 102 to 107.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy. Lows in the upper 70s inland...In the lower 80s coast. South winds 5 to 10 mph.
  • Tuesday
    Partly Cloudy
    91°
    Night
    Partly Cloudy
    77°
    Tuesday 7/25
    Day
    91°
    Partly Cloudy
    Night
    77°
    Partly Cloudy
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the lower 90s.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy. Lows in the upper 70s inland...In the lower 80s coast.
  • Wednesday
    Partly Cloudy
    90°
    Night
    Partly Cloudy
    76°
    Wednesday 7/26
    Day
    90°
    Partly Cloudy
    Night
    76°
    Partly Cloudy
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the lower 90s inland...In the upper 80s coast.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy. Lows in the upper 70s inland... In the lower 80s coast.
  • Thursday
    Partly Cloudy
    91°
    Night
    Partly Cloudy
    76°
    Thursday 7/27
    Day
    91°
    Partly Cloudy
    Night
    76°
    Partly Cloudy
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the lower 90s.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy. Lows in the upper 70s inland... In the lower 80s coast.
  • Friday
    Partly Cloudy
    93°
    Night
    Partly Cloudy
    77°
    Friday 7/28
    Day
    93°
    Partly Cloudy
    Night
    77°
    Partly Cloudy
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the lower 90s inland...Around 90 coast.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy. Lows in the upper 70s inland...In the lower 80s coast.
  • Saturday
    Partly Cloudy
    92°
    Night
    Partly Cloudy
    77°
    Saturday 7/29
    Day
    92°
    Partly Cloudy
    Night
    77°
    Partly Cloudy
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy. Highs in the lower 90s inland...Around 90 coast.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy with widely scattered thunderstorms. Chance of storms 30%. Low temperature around 77F. Dew point will be around 75F with an average humidity of 84%. Winds will be 7 mph from the SW.
  • Sunday
    70% Chance of Storms
    93°
    Night
    70% Chance of Storms
    74°
    Sunday 7/30
    Day
    93°
    70% Chance of Storms
    Night
    74°
    70% Chance of Storms
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with a 70% chance for rain and thunderstorms. High temperature around 93F. Dew point will be around 77F with an average humidity of 70%. Winds will be 2 mph from the WSW.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy with a 70% chance for rain and thunderstorms. Low temperature around 74F. Dew point will be around 77F with an average humidity of 90%. Winds will be 2 mph from the ESE.
  • Monday
    70% Chance of Storms
    91°
    Night
    30% Chance of Rain
    74°
    Monday 7/31
    Day
    91°
    70% Chance of Storms
    Night
    74°
    30% Chance of Rain
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with a 70% chance for rain and thunderstorms. High temperature around 91F. Dew point will be around 73F with an average humidity of 70%. Winds will be 4 mph from the E.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy with a slight chance of rain. Chance of precipitation 25%. Low temperature around 74F. Dew point will be around 75F with an average humidity of 88%. Winds will be 4 mph from the ESE.
  • Tuesday
    30% Chance of Storms
    91°
    Night
    40% Chance of Storms
    76°
    Tuesday 8/1
    Day
    91°
    30% Chance of Storms
    Night
    76°
    40% Chance of Storms
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with a 30% chance for rain and thunderstorms. High temperature around 91F. Dew point will be around 75F with an average humidity of 70%. Winds will be 4 mph from the E.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy with a 40% chance for rain and thunderstorms. Low temperature around 76F. Dew point will be around 75F with an average humidity of 85%. Winds will be 7 mph from the SSE.