Main Menu
10 Day Forecast
  • Night
    Partly Cloudy
    78°
    Friday 8/18
    78°
    Partly Cloudy
    Hourly
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy. Lows in the mid 70s. South winds 5 to 10 mph.
  • Saturday
    Partly Cloudy
    100°
    Night
    Partly Cloudy
    77°
    Saturday 8/19
    Day
    100°
    Partly Cloudy
    Night
    77°
    Partly Cloudy
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy in the morning then clearing. Highs in the upper 90s. South winds 5 to 10 mph. Highest heat index readings around 106.
    Night Details
    Clear before midnight then becoming partly cloudy. Lows in the mid 70s. South winds 5 to 10 mph.
  • Sunday
    Partly Cloudy
    99°
    Night
    Mostly Clear
    78°
    Sunday 8/20
    Day
    99°
    Partly Cloudy
    Night
    78°
    Mostly Clear
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy. Highs in the upper 90s. Southeast winds 5 to 10 mph. Highest heat index readings around 108 in the afternoon.
    Night Details
    Mostly clear. Lows in the mid 70s. Southeast winds 5 to 10 mph.
  • Monday
    Partly Cloudy
    97°
    Night
    Mostly Clear
    78°
    Monday 8/21
    Day
    97°
    Partly Cloudy
    Night
    78°
    Mostly Clear
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy. Highs in the upper 90s. Highest heat index readings around 107.
    Night Details
    Mostly clear. Lows in the mid 70s.
  • Tuesday
    Partly Cloudy
    96°
    Night
    Mostly Clear
    77°
    Tuesday 8/22
    Day
    96°
    Partly Cloudy
    Night
    77°
    Mostly Clear
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy in the morning then mostly sunny with a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs in the upper 90s. Highest heat index readings around 108 in the afternoon.
    Night Details
    Mostly clear. Lows in the mid 70s.
  • Wednesday
    Partly Cloudy
    97°
    Night
    Partly Cloudy
    77°
    Wednesday 8/23
    Day
    97°
    Partly Cloudy
    Night
    77°
    Partly Cloudy
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 90s. Lows in the mid 70s.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 90s. Lows in the mid 70s.
  • Thursday
    Partly Cloudy
    94°
    Night
    Partly Cloudy
    76°
    Thursday 8/24
    Day
    94°
    Partly Cloudy
    Night
    76°
    Partly Cloudy
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 90s. Lows in the mid 70s.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 90s. Lows in the mid 70s.
  • Friday
    Partly Cloudy
    93°
    Night
    50% Chance of Storms
    76°
    Friday 8/25
    Day
    93°
    Partly Cloudy
    Night
    76°
    50% Chance of Storms
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 90s. Lows in the mid 70s.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy with a 50% chance for rain and thunderstorms. Low temperature around 76F. Dew point will be around 70F with an average humidity of 66%. Winds will be 4 mph from the ESE.
  • Saturday
    40% Chance of Storms
    93°
    Night
    60% Chance of Storms
    77°
    Saturday 8/26
    Day
    93°
    40% Chance of Storms
    Night
    77°
    60% Chance of Storms
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with a 40% chance for rain and thunderstorms. High temperature around 93F. Dew point will be around 70F with an average humidity of 60%. Winds will be 7 mph from the NE.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy with a 60% chance for rain and thunderstorms. Low temperature around 77F. Dew point will be around 72F with an average humidity of 69%. Winds will be 4 mph from the ENE.
  • Sunday
    Partly Cloudy
    95°
    Night
    Partly Cloudy
    77°
    Sunday 8/27
    Day
    95°
    Partly Cloudy
    Night
    77°
    Partly Cloudy
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with widely scattered thunderstorms. Chance of storms 30%. High temperature around 95F. Dew point will be around 70F with an average humidity of 59%. Winds will be 7 mph from the ENE.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy. Low temperature around 77F. Dew point will be around 70F with an average humidity of 64%. Winds will be 4 mph from the W.
  • Monday
    Partly Cloudy
    93°
    Night
    Partly Cloudy
    75°
    Monday 8/28
    Day
    93°
    Partly Cloudy
    Night
    75°
    Partly Cloudy
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy. High temperature around 93F. Dew point will be around 68F with an average humidity of 56%. Winds will be 4 mph from the ENE.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy. Low temperature around 75F. Dew point will be around 68F with an average humidity of 66%. Winds will be 4 mph from the SE.