Main Menu
10 Day Forecast
  • Night
    Thunderstorms
    67°
    Saturday 7/30
    67°
    Thunderstorms
    Hourly
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy with scattered showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the 60s. South winds 10 to 15 mph.
  • Sunday
    Thunderstorms
    94°
    Night
    Thunderstorms
    69°
    Sunday 7/31
    Day
    94°
    Thunderstorms
    Night
    69°
    Thunderstorms
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Mostly sunny in the morning...Then partly cloudy with isolated showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs in the lower to mid 90s. Southwest winds 10 to 15 mph.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy. Scattered showers and thunderstorms in the evening...Then isolated showers and thunderstorms after midnight. Lows in the 60s. Southwest winds 10 to 20 mph in the evening.
  • Monday
    Thunderstorms
    90°
    Night
    Chance of Storms
    68°
    Monday 8/1
    Day
    90°
    Thunderstorms
    Night
    68°
    Chance of Storms
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Mostly sunny in the morning...Then partly cloudy with scattered showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Some thunderstorms may produce heavy rainfall in the afternoon. Highs in the lower to mid 90s. Southwest winds 10 to 15 mph.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the 60s. Southwest winds 10 to 15 mph.
  • Tuesday
    Chance of Storms
    89°
    Night
    Chance of Storms
    67°
    Tuesday 8/2
    Day
    89°
    Chance of Storms
    Night
    67°
    Chance of Storms
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 80s to mid 90s.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the 60s.
  • Wednesday
    Chance of Storms
    90°
    Night
    Chance of Storms
    67°
    Wednesday 8/3
    Day
    90°
    Chance of Storms
    Night
    67°
    Chance of Storms
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 80s to mid 90s.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the 60s.
  • Thursday
    Chance of Storms
    90°
    Night
    Chance of Storms
    65°
    Thursday 8/4
    Day
    90°
    Chance of Storms
    Night
    65°
    Chance of Storms
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 80s to mid 90s.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy with a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the 60s.
  • Friday
    Chance of Storms
    87°
    Night
    Chance of Storms
    65°
    Friday 8/5
    Day
    87°
    Chance of Storms
    Night
    65°
    Chance of Storms
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 80s to lower 90s.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy with a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the 60s.
  • Saturday
    Chance of Storms
    88°
    Night
    30% Chance of Rain
    65°
    Saturday 8/6
    Day
    88°
    Chance of Storms
    Night
    65°
    30% Chance of Rain
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 80s to lower 90s. Temperature / precipitation santa rosa 66 96 67 95 / 30 10 20 20
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy with a slight chance of rain. Chance of precipitation 25%. Low temperature around 65F. Dew point will be around 61F with an average humidity of 70%. Winds will be 7 mph from the SW.
  • Sunday
    30% Chance of Rain
    88°
    Night
    30% Chance of Rain
    65°
    Sunday 8/7
    Day
    88°
    30% Chance of Rain
    Night
    65°
    30% Chance of Rain
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with a slight chance of rain. Chance of precipitation 25%. High temperature around 88F. Dew point will be around 59F with an average humidity of 51%. Winds will be 9 mph from the SW.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy with a slight chance of rain. Chance of precipitation 25%. Low temperature around 65F. Dew point will be around 61F with an average humidity of 67%. Winds will be 9 mph from the W.
  • Monday
    Partly Cloudy
    89°
    Night
    Partly Cloudy
    65°
    Monday 8/8
    Day
    89°
    Partly Cloudy
    Night
    65°
    Partly Cloudy
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy. High temperature around 89F. Dew point will be around 59F with an average humidity of 49%. Winds will be 9 mph from the WNW.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy. Low temperature around 65F. Dew point will be around 57F with an average humidity of 62%. Winds will be 9 mph from the N.
  • Tuesday
    60% Chance of Storms
    91°
    Night
    40% Chance of Storms
    65°
    Tuesday 8/9
    Day
    91°
    60% Chance of Storms
    Night
    65°
    40% Chance of Storms
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with a 60% chance for rain and thunderstorms. High temperature around 91F. Dew point will be around 57F with an average humidity of 47%. Winds will be 9 mph from the NE.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy with a 40% chance for rain and thunderstorms. Low temperature around 65F. Dew point will be around 57F with an average humidity of 60%. Winds will be 2 mph from the N.