Main Menu
10 Day Forecast
  • Night
    Thunderstorms
    58°
    Sunday 7/23
    58°
    Thunderstorms
    Hourly
    Night Details
    Mostly cloudy with scattered showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the upper 50s to mid 60s. East winds 10 to 20 mph in the evening.
  • Monday
    Thunderstorms
    78°
    Night
    Thunderstorms
    58°
    Monday 7/24
    Day
    78°
    Thunderstorms
    Night
    58°
    Thunderstorms
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy. Scattered showers and thunderstorms in the morning then numerous showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs in the 80s. Southeast winds 10 to 15 mph.
    Night Details
    Mostly cloudy. Numerous showers and thunderstorms in the evening then scattered showers and thunderstorms after midnight. Lows in the upper 50s to mid 60s. Southeast winds 10 to 15 mph.
  • Tuesday
    Thunderstorms
    77°
    Night
    Thunderstorms
    60°
    Tuesday 7/25
    Day
    77°
    Thunderstorms
    Night
    60°
    Thunderstorms
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy. Isolated showers and thunderstorms in the morning then scattered showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs in the 80s. Southwest winds 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon.
    Night Details
    Mostly cloudy with scattered showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the upper 50s to mid 60s. Southwest winds 10 to 15 mph in the evening.
  • Wednesday
    Thunderstorms
    81°
    Night
    Thunderstorms
    63°
    Wednesday 7/26
    Day
    81°
    Thunderstorms
    Night
    63°
    Thunderstorms
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with scattered showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the mid 80s to lower 90s.
    Night Details
    Numerous showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the lower to mid 60s.
  • Thursday
    Thunderstorms
    78°
    Night
    Thunderstorms
    61°
    Thursday 7/27
    Day
    78°
    Thunderstorms
    Night
    61°
    Thunderstorms
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Widespread showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the 80s.
    Night Details
    Numerous showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the upper 50s to mid 60s.
  • Friday
    Thunderstorms
    78°
    Night
    Thunderstorms
    60°
    Friday 7/28
    Day
    78°
    Thunderstorms
    Night
    60°
    Thunderstorms
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Showers and thunderstorms likely. Highs in the 80s.
    Night Details
    Showers and thunderstorms likely. Lows in the upper 50s to mid 60s.
  • Saturday
    Chance of Storms
    78°
    Night
    Chance of Storms
    59°
    Saturday 7/29
    Day
    78°
    Chance of Storms
    Night
    59°
    Chance of Storms
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the 80s.
    Night Details
    Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the upper 50s to mid 60s.
  • Sunday
    Chance of Storms
    77°
    Night
    50% Chance of Storms
    59°
    Sunday 7/30
    Day
    77°
    Chance of Storms
    Night
    59°
    50% Chance of Storms
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the mid 80s to lower 90s. Temperature / precipitation santa fe 79 62 81 / 60 70 40 santa fe airport 85 61 86 / 40 50 30
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy with a 50% chance for rain and thunderstorms. Low temperature around 59F. Dew point will be around 54F with an average humidity of 66%. Winds will be 4 mph from the ESE.
  • Monday
    40% Chance of Storms
    81°
    Night
    40% Chance of Storms
    57°
    Monday 7/31
    Day
    81°
    40% Chance of Storms
    Night
    57°
    40% Chance of Storms
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with a 40% chance for rain and thunderstorms. High temperature around 81F. Dew point will be around 52F with an average humidity of 49%. Winds will be 4 mph from the NNW.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy with a 35% chance for rain and thunderstorms. Low temperature around 57F. Dew point will be around 54F with an average humidity of 65%. Winds will be 4 mph from the NE.
  • Tuesday
    40% Chance of Storms
    80°
    Night
    40% Chance of Rain
    57°
    Tuesday 8/1
    Day
    80°
    40% Chance of Storms
    Night
    57°
    40% Chance of Rain
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with a 35% chance for rain and thunderstorms. High temperature around 80F. Dew point will be around 52F with an average humidity of 53%. Winds will be 2 mph from the W.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy with a chance of rain. Chance of precipitation 35%. Low temperature around 57F. Dew point will be around 52F with an average humidity of 64%. Winds will be 4 mph from the E.
  • Wednesday
    50% Chance of Storms
    79°
    Night
    40% Chance of Storms
    57°
    Wednesday 8/2
    Day
    79°
    50% Chance of Storms
    Night
    57°
    40% Chance of Storms
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with a 50% chance for rain and thunderstorms. High temperature around 79F. Dew point will be around 52F with an average humidity of 51%. Winds will be 4 mph from the NW.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy with a 40% chance for rain and thunderstorms. Low temperature around 57F. Dew point will be around 52F with an average humidity of 64%. Winds will be 2 mph from the NNE.