Main Menu
10 Day Forecast
  • Monday
    Partly Sunny
    74°
    Night
    Partly Cloudy
    56°
    Monday 4/24
    Day
    74°
    Partly Sunny
    Night
    56°
    Partly Cloudy
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Patchy drizzle early. Patchy fog early. Partly sunny with a slight chance of rain. Highs around 70. Northwest winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 20 percent.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy. Patchy fog after midnight. Lows in the mid 50s. Northwest winds 5 to 10 mph.
  • Tuesday
    Sunny
    80°
    Night
    Clear
    59°
    Tuesday 4/25
    Day
    80°
    Sunny
    Night
    59°
    Clear
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Sunny. Patchy dense fog in the morning. Highs in the lower 80s. Northwest winds 10 to 15 mph.
    Night Details
    Clear. Lows in the upper 50s. Light southwest winds.
  • Wednesday
    Sunny
    83°
    Night
    Clear
    60°
    Wednesday 4/26
    Day
    83°
    Sunny
    Night
    60°
    Clear
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Sunny. Highs in the mid 80s. Southwest winds 10 to 15 mph.
    Night Details
    Clear. Lows in the lower 60s.
  • Thursday
    30% Chance of Storms
    86°
    Night
    Mostly Cloudy
    65°
    Thursday 4/27
    Day
    86°
    30% Chance of Storms
    Night
    65°
    Mostly Cloudy
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly sunny with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the mid 80s. Chance of rain 30 percent.
    Night Details
    Mostly cloudy with a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the mid 60s. Chance of rain 20 percent.
  • Friday
    Mostly Sunny
    90°
    Night
    Mostly Clear
    67°
    Friday 4/28
    Day
    90°
    Mostly Sunny
    Night
    67°
    Mostly Clear
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Mostly sunny. Highs in the upper 80s.
    Night Details
    Mostly clear. Lows in the mid 60s.
  • Saturday
    Mostly Sunny
    92°
    Night
    Partly Cloudy
    70°
    Saturday 4/29
    Day
    92°
    Mostly Sunny
    Night
    70°
    Partly Cloudy
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Mostly sunny with a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs around 90. Chance of rain 20 percent.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy. Lows in the upper 60s.
  • Sunday
    Mostly Sunny
    88°
    Night
    Partly Cloudy
    67°
    Sunday 4/30
    Day
    88°
    Mostly Sunny
    Night
    67°
    Partly Cloudy
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Mostly sunny with a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 80s. Chance of rain 20 percent
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy. Low temperature around 67F. Dew point will be around 63F with an average humidity of 67%. Winds will be 9 mph from the S.
  • Monday
    Partly Cloudy
    84°
    Night
    30% Chance of Storms
    60°
    Monday 5/1
    Day
    84°
    Partly Cloudy
    Night
    60°
    30% Chance of Storms
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy. High temperature around 84F. Dew point will be around 63F with an average humidity of 62%. Winds will be 11 mph from the SSW.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy with a 30% chance for rain and thunderstorms. Low temperature around 60F. Dew point will be around 63F with an average humidity of 78%. Winds will be 4 mph from the W.
  • Tuesday
    30% Chance of Storms
    81°
    Night
    Partly Cloudy
    60°
    Tuesday 5/2
    Day
    81°
    30% Chance of Storms
    Night
    60°
    Partly Cloudy
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with a 30% chance for rain and thunderstorms. High temperature around 81F. Dew point will be around 59F with an average humidity of 70%. Winds will be 4 mph from the NW.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy. Low temperature around 60F. Dew point will be around 57F with an average humidity of 69%. Winds will be 4 mph from the SSW.
  • Wednesday
    Partly Cloudy
    83°
    Night
    Partly Cloudy
    60°
    Wednesday 5/3
    Day
    83°
    Partly Cloudy
    Night
    60°
    Partly Cloudy
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with widely scattered thunderstorms. Chance of storms 30%. High temperature around 83F. Dew point will be around 54F with an average humidity of 55%. Winds will be 2 mph from the S.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy. Low temperature around 60F. Dew point will be around 55F with an average humidity of 65%. Winds will be 4 mph from the SSW.