Main Menu
10 Day Forecast
  • Sunday
    Sunny
    89°
    Night
    Clear
    67°
    Sunday 4/23
    Day
    89°
    Sunny
    Night
    67°
    Clear
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Sunny. High temperature around 89F. Dew point will be around 55F with an average humidity of 42%. Winds will be 9 mph from the WNW.
    Night Details
    Clear. Low temperature around 67F. Dew point will be around 63F with an average humidity of 75%. Winds will be 7 mph from the W.
  • Monday
    Sunny
    90°
    Night
    Clear
    70°
    Monday 4/24
    Day
    90°
    Sunny
    Night
    70°
    Clear
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Sunny. High temperature around 90F. Dew point will be around 50F with an average humidity of 33%. Winds will be 9 mph from the WNW.
    Night Details
    Clear. Low temperature around 70F. Dew point will be around 55F with an average humidity of 57%. Winds will be 7 mph from the WNW.
  • Tuesday
    Sunny
    90°
    Night
    Clear
    69°
    Tuesday 4/25
    Day
    90°
    Sunny
    Night
    69°
    Clear
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Sunny. High temperature around 90F. Dew point will be around 45F with an average humidity of 25%. Winds will be 11 mph from the WNW.
    Night Details
    Clear. Low temperature around 69F. Dew point will be around 50F with an average humidity of 47%. Winds will be 9 mph from the WNW.
  • Wednesday
    Sunny
    90°
    Night
    Clear
    68°
    Wednesday 4/26
    Day
    90°
    Sunny
    Night
    68°
    Clear
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Sunny. High temperature around 90F. Dew point will be around 45F with an average humidity of 25%. Winds will be 9 mph from the WNW.
    Night Details
    Clear. Low temperature around 68F. Dew point will be around 55F with an average humidity of 56%. Winds will be 4 mph from the WNW.
  • Thursday
    Sunny
    92°
    Night
    Clear
    71°
    Thursday 4/27
    Day
    92°
    Sunny
    Night
    71°
    Clear
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Sunny. High temperature around 92F. Dew point will be around 41F with an average humidity of 20%. Winds will be 7 mph from the WNW.
    Night Details
    Clear. Low temperature around 71F. Dew point will be around 52F with an average humidity of 47%. Winds will be 7 mph from the WNW.
  • Friday
    Sunny
    95°
    Night
    Clear
    69°
    Friday 4/28
    Day
    95°
    Sunny
    Night
    69°
    Clear
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Sunny. High temperature around 95F. Dew point will be around 45F with an average humidity of 24%. Winds will be 7 mph from the NNW.
    Night Details
    Clear. Low temperature around 69F. Dew point will be around 54F with an average humidity of 50%. Winds will be 7 mph from the WNW.
  • Saturday
    Sunny
    94°
    Night
    Clear
    69°
    Saturday 4/29
    Day
    94°
    Sunny
    Night
    69°
    Clear
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Sunny. High temperature around 94F. Dew point will be around 46F with an average humidity of 28%. Winds will be 7 mph from the NNW.
    Night Details
    Clear. Low temperature around 69F. Dew point will be around 54F with an average humidity of 50%. Winds will be 4 mph from the WNW.
  • Sunday
    Sunny
    95°
    Night
    Clear
    74°
    Sunday 4/30
    Day
    95°
    Sunny
    Night
    74°
    Clear
    Day Details
    Sunny. High temperature around 95F. Dew point will be around 45F with an average humidity of 24%. Winds will be 7 mph from the NW.
    Night Details
    Clear. Low temperature around 74F. Dew point will be around 48F with an average humidity of 37%. Winds will be 7 mph from the NW.
  • Monday
    Mostly Sunny
    96°
    Night
    Mostly Clear
    71°
    Monday 5/1
    Day
    96°
    Mostly Sunny
    Night
    71°
    Mostly Clear
    Day Details
    Mostly sunny. High temperature around 96F. Dew point will be around 43F with an average humidity of 20%. Winds will be 4 mph from the NNW.
    Night Details
    Mostly clear. Low temperature around 71F. Dew point will be around 54F with an average humidity of 44%. Winds will be 4 mph from the WNW.
  • Tuesday
    70% Chance of Storms
    97°
    Night
    Clear
    70°
    Tuesday 5/2
    Day
    97°
    70% Chance of Storms
    Night
    70°
    Clear
    Day Details
    Mostly sunny with a 70% chance for rain and thunderstorms. High temperature around 97F. Dew point will be around 52F with an average humidity of 30%. Winds will be 2 mph from the WNW.
    Night Details
    Clear with numerous thunderstorms. Chance of storms 70%. Low temperature around 70F. Dew point will be around 66F with an average humidity of 77%. Winds will be 4 mph from the WNW.