Main Menu
10 Day Forecast
  • Thursday
    Very Hot
    93°
    Night
    Partly Cloudy
    75°
    Thursday 7/20
    Day
    93°
    Very Hot
    Night
    75°
    Partly Cloudy
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly sunny. Hot with highs in the upper 90s. West winds 5 to 10 mph.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy. Lows in the mid 70s. Southwest winds around 5 mph.
  • Friday
    Very Hot
    91°
    Night
    30% Chance of Storms
    72°
    Friday 7/21
    Day
    91°
    Very Hot
    Night
    72°
    30% Chance of Storms
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Mostly sunny with a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Hot with highs in the mid 90s. Northwest winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 20 percent.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy in the evening then becoming mostly cloudy. A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the mid 70s. North winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30 percent.
  • Saturday
    Chance of Storms
    93°
    Night
    50% Chance of Storms
    74°
    Saturday 7/22
    Day
    93°
    Chance of Storms
    Night
    74°
    50% Chance of Storms
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly sunny in the morning then becoming mostly cloudy. A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the mid 90s. Northeast winds around 5 mph
    Night Details
    Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the mid 70s. Chance of rain 50 percent.
  • Sunday
    50% Chance of Storms
    91°
    Night
    50% Chance of Storms
    74°
    Sunday 7/23
    Day
    91°
    50% Chance of Storms
    Night
    74°
    50% Chance of Storms
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the lower 90s. Chance of rain 50 percent
    Night Details
    Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the mid 70s. Chance of rain 50 percent.
  • Monday
    40% Chance of Storms
    87°
    Night
    40% Chance Rain Showers
    70°
    Monday 7/24
    Day
    87°
    40% Chance of Storms
    Night
    70°
    40% Chance Rain Showers
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly sunny with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the lower 90s. Chance of rain 40 percent
    Night Details
    Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of showers. Lows around 70.
  • Tuesday
    Partly Sunny
    81°
    Night
    Partly Cloudy
    66°
    Tuesday 7/25
    Day
    81°
    Partly Sunny
    Night
    66°
    Partly Cloudy
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly sunny. Highs in the mid 80s.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy. Lows in the upper 60s.
  • Wednesday
    Mostly Sunny
    82°
    Night
    Partly Cloudy
    68°
    Wednesday 7/26
    Day
    82°
    Mostly Sunny
    Night
    68°
    Partly Cloudy
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Mostly sunny. Highs in the mid 80s.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy. Low temperature around 68F. Dew point will be around 61F with an average humidity of 68%. Winds will be 4 mph from the ENE.
  • Thursday
    Partly Cloudy
    84°
    Night
    Partly Cloudy
    71°
    Thursday 7/27
    Day
    84°
    Partly Cloudy
    Night
    71°
    Partly Cloudy
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy. High temperature around 84F. Dew point will be around 63F with an average humidity of 58%. Winds will be 4 mph from the ENE.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy. Low temperature around 71F. Dew point will be around 64F with an average humidity of 69%. Winds will be 4 mph from the S.
  • Friday
    40% Chance of Storms
    86°
    Night
    50% Chance of Storms
    71°
    Friday 7/28
    Day
    86°
    40% Chance of Storms
    Night
    71°
    50% Chance of Storms
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with a 40% chance for rain and thunderstorms. High temperature around 86F. Dew point will be around 64F with an average humidity of 60%. Winds will be 2 mph from the SSW.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy with a 50% chance for rain and thunderstorms. Low temperature around 71F. Dew point will be around 66F with an average humidity of 71%. Winds will be 4 mph from the SSE.
  • Saturday
    Partly Cloudy
    86°
    Night
    Partly Cloudy
    70°
    Saturday 7/29
    Day
    86°
    Partly Cloudy
    Night
    70°
    Partly Cloudy
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with scattered thunderstorms. Chance of storms 40%. High temperature around 86F. Dew point will be around 64F with an average humidity of 59%. Winds will be 4 mph from the SSE.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy with scattered thunderstorms. Chance of storms 40%. Low temperature around 70F. Dew point will be around 66F with an average humidity of 74%. Winds will be 4 mph from the NE.