Main Menu
10 Day Forecast
  • Night
    Clear
    58°
    Wednesday 5/24
    58°
    Clear
    Hourly
    Night Details
    Clear. Lows in the mid 50s to lower 60s. West winds 10 to 20 mph.
  • Thursday
    Windy
    90°
    Night
    Windy
    60°
    Thursday 5/25
    Day
    90°
    Windy
    Night
    60°
    Windy
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Mostly sunny. Windy. Highs in the lower to mid 90s. West winds 15 to 25 mph increasing to 20 to 30 mph in the afternoon. Gusts up to 45 mph. Caution advised on area lakes.
    Night Details
    Mostly clear. Windy. Lows in the mid 50s to lower 60s. West winds 20 to 30 mph decreasing to 15 to 25 mph after midnight. Gusts up to 40 mph.
  • Friday
    Mostly Sunny
    87°
    Night
    Mostly Clear
    58°
    Friday 5/26
    Day
    87°
    Mostly Sunny
    Night
    58°
    Mostly Clear
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Mostly sunny. Breezy. Highs in the upper 80s to lower 90s. West winds 10 to 20 mph increasing to southwest 15 to 25 mph in the afternoon. Gusts up to 35 mph.
    Night Details
    Mostly clear. Breezy. Lows in the 50s. Southwest winds 15 to 25 mph with gusts to around 35 mph.
  • Saturday
    Mostly Sunny
    83°
    Night
    Chance of Storms
    53°
    Saturday 5/27
    Day
    83°
    Mostly Sunny
    Night
    53°
    Chance of Storms
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Mostly sunny. Highs in the 80s.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy with a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Breezy. Lows in the lower to mid 50s.
  • Sunday
    Partly Cloudy
    74°
    Night
    Partly Cloudy
    50°
    Sunday 5/28
    Day
    74°
    Partly Cloudy
    Night
    50°
    Partly Cloudy
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy. Highs in the mid 70s to lower 80s.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy. Lows in the lower to mid 50s.
  • Monday
    Chance of Storms
    72°
    Night
    Chance of Storms
    54°
    Monday 5/29
    Day
    72°
    Chance of Storms
    Night
    54°
    Chance of Storms
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the mid 70s to lower 80s.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the lower to mid 50s.
  • Tuesday
    Chance of Storms
    78°
    Night
    Chance of Storms
    54°
    Tuesday 5/30
    Day
    78°
    Chance of Storms
    Night
    54°
    Chance of Storms
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the mid 70s to lower 80s.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the 50s.
  • Wednesday
    Chance of Storms
    76°
    Night
    Mostly Cloudy
    54°
    Wednesday 5/31
    Day
    76°
    Chance of Storms
    Night
    54°
    Mostly Cloudy
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 70s to lower 80s. Temperature / precipitation tucumcari 57 97 57 93 / 0 0 0 0
    Night Details
    Mostly cloudy with widely scattered thunderstorms. Chance of storms 30%. Low temperature around 55F. Dew point will be around 55F with an average humidity of 82%. Winds will be 7 mph from the S.
  • Thursday
    40% Chance of Storms
    78°
    Night
    50% Chance of Storms
    55°
    Thursday 6/1
    Day
    78°
    40% Chance of Storms
    Night
    55°
    50% Chance of Storms
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with a 40% chance for rain and thunderstorms. High temperature around 78F. Dew point will be around 54F with an average humidity of 60%. Winds will be 4 mph from the SSE.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy with a 50% chance for rain and thunderstorms. Low temperature around 55F. Dew point will be around 54F with an average humidity of 75%. Winds will be 7 mph from the ESE.
  • Friday
    Partly Cloudy
    77°
    Night
    Partly Cloudy
    56°
    Friday 6/2
    Day
    77°
    Partly Cloudy
    Night
    56°
    Partly Cloudy
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with numerous thunderstorms. Chance of storms 70%. High temperature around 77F. Dew point will be around 52F with an average humidity of 60%. Winds will be 7 mph from the SSE.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy with scattered thunderstorms. Chance of storms 40%. Low temperature around 56F. Dew point will be around 52F with an average humidity of 71%. Winds will be 9 mph from the SSW.
  • Saturday
    Partly Cloudy
    82°
    Night
    Partly Cloudy
    54°
    Saturday 6/3
    Day
    82°
    Partly Cloudy
    Night
    54°
    Partly Cloudy
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy. High temperature around 82F. Dew point will be around 48F with an average humidity of 45%. Winds will be 13 mph from the SSW.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy. Low temperature around 54F. Dew point will be around 48F with an average humidity of 64%. Winds will be 11 mph from the SW.