Main Menu
10 Day Forecast
  • Sunday
    Sunny
    96°
    Night
    Partly Cloudy
    76°
    Sunday 7/24
    Day
    96°
    Sunny
    Night
    76°
    Partly Cloudy
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Sunny. A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 90s. Southwest winds around 5 mph. Chance of rain 20 percent.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy. A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms in the evening. Lows in the mid 70s. South winds around 5 mph. Chance of rain 20 percent.
  • Monday
    Mostly Sunny
    94°
    Night
    Partly Cloudy
    76°
    Monday 7/25
    Day
    94°
    Mostly Sunny
    Night
    76°
    Partly Cloudy
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Mostly sunny. Highs in the mid 90s. South winds around 5 mph.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy. Lows in the mid 70s. South winds around 5 mph.
  • Tuesday
    Mostly Sunny
    95°
    Night
    Partly Cloudy
    78°
    Tuesday 7/26
    Day
    95°
    Mostly Sunny
    Night
    78°
    Partly Cloudy
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Mostly sunny. Highs in the upper 90s. Southwest winds around 5 mph.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy. Lows in the mid 70s. Highs in the upper 90s.
  • Wednesday
    Partly Cloudy
    97°
    Night
    Partly Cloudy
    79°
    Wednesday 7/27
    Day
    97°
    Partly Cloudy
    Night
    79°
    Partly Cloudy
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy. Lows in the mid 70s. Highs in the upper 90s.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy. Lows in the mid 70s. Highs in the upper 90s.
  • Thursday
    30% Chance of Storms
    96°
    Night
    30% Chance of Storms
    79°
    Thursday 7/28
    Day
    96°
    30% Chance of Storms
    Night
    79°
    30% Chance of Storms
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 90s. Lows in the upper 70s. Chance of rain 30 percent. Heat index values up to 110.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 90s. Lows in the upper 70s. Chance of rain 30 percent. Heat index values up to 110.
  • Friday
    30% Chance of Storms
    96°
    Night
    30% Chance of Storms
    79°
    Friday 7/29
    Day
    96°
    30% Chance of Storms
    Night
    79°
    30% Chance of Storms
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 90s. Lows in the upper 70s. Chance of rain 30 percent. Heat index values up to 110.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 90s. Lows in the upper 70s. Chance of rain 30 percent. Heat index values up to 110.
  • Saturday
    30% Chance of Storms
    96°
    Night
    Partly Cloudy
    78°
    Saturday 7/30
    Day
    96°
    30% Chance of Storms
    Night
    78°
    Partly Cloudy
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 90s. Lows in the upper 70s. Chance of rain 30 percent. Heat index values up to 110.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy. Low temperature around 78F. Dew point will be around 70F with an average humidity of 64%. Winds will be 4 mph from the WSW.
  • Sunday
    Partly Cloudy
    96°
    Night
    Partly Cloudy
    78°
    Sunday 7/31
    Day
    96°
    Partly Cloudy
    Night
    78°
    Partly Cloudy
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with widely scattered thunderstorms. Chance of storms 30%. High temperature around 96F. Dew point will be around 70F with an average humidity of 56%. Winds will be 4 mph from the WSW.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy with scattered thunderstorms. Chance of storms 40%. Low temperature around 78F. Dew point will be around 72F with an average humidity of 68%. Winds will be 2 mph from the SSW.
  • Monday
    Hot and Humid
    97°
    Night
    Partly Cloudy
    77°
    Monday 8/1
    Day
    97°
    Hot and Humid
    Night
    77°
    Partly Cloudy
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with scattered thunderstorms. Chance of storms 40%. High temperature around 97F. Dew point will be around 72F with an average humidity of 57%. Winds will be 2 mph from the NW.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy with scattered thunderstorms. Chance of storms 40%. Low temperature around 77F. Dew point will be around 72F with an average humidity of 71%. Winds will be 4 mph from the SSW.
  • Tuesday
    40% Chance of Storms
    95°
    Night
    50% Chance of Storms
    77°
    Tuesday 8/2
    Day
    95°
    40% Chance of Storms
    Night
    77°
    50% Chance of Storms
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with a 40% chance for rain and thunderstorms. High temperature around 95F. Dew point will be around 72F with an average humidity of 60%. Winds will be 4 mph from the SW.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy with a 50% chance for rain and thunderstorms. Low temperature around 77F. Dew point will be around 72F with an average humidity of 71%. Winds will be 2 mph from the S.