Main Menu
10 Day Forecast
  • Night
    Thunderstorms
    61°
    Saturday 8/19
    61°
    Thunderstorms
    Hourly
    Night Details
    Mostly cloudy with scattered showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the mid 50s to lower 60s. South winds 10 to 15 mph.
  • Sunday
    Thunderstorms
    69°
    Night
    Thunderstorms
    57°
    Sunday 8/20
    Day
    69°
    Thunderstorms
    Night
    57°
    Thunderstorms
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Widespread showers and thunderstorms. Some thunderstorms may produce heavy rainfall. Highs in the upper 60s to mid 70s. South winds 10 to 15 mph.
    Night Details
    Numerous showers and thunderstorms. Some thunderstorms may produce heavy rainfall. Lows in the mid 50s to lower 60s. South winds 10 to 20 mph after midnight.
  • Monday
    Chance of Storms
    74°
    Night
    Chance of Storms
    59°
    Monday 8/21
    Day
    74°
    Chance of Storms
    Night
    59°
    Chance of Storms
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Mostly cloudy. Chance of showers and thunderstorms in the morning then showers and thunderstorms likely in the afternoon. Highs in the 60s to upper 70s. South winds 10 to 15 mph.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the mid 50s to lower 60s. Southwest winds 10 to 15 mph.
  • Tuesday
    Chance of Storms
    76°
    Night
    Chance of Storms
    59°
    Tuesday 8/22
    Day
    76°
    Chance of Storms
    Night
    59°
    Chance of Storms
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the 70s to lower 80s.
    Night Details
    Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the mid 50s to lower 60s.
  • Wednesday
    Thunderstorms
    72°
    Night
    Chance of Storms
    59°
    Wednesday 8/23
    Day
    72°
    Thunderstorms
    Night
    59°
    Chance of Storms
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Showers and thunderstorms likely. Highs in the 70s.
    Night Details
    Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the mid 50s to lower 60s.
  • Thursday
    Thunderstorms
    72°
    Night
    Chance of Storms
    55°
    Thursday 8/24
    Day
    72°
    Thunderstorms
    Night
    55°
    Chance of Storms
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Showers and thunderstorms likely. Highs in the 70s.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the mid to upper 50s.
  • Friday
    Chance of Storms
    72°
    Night
    Chance of Storms
    55°
    Friday 8/25
    Day
    72°
    Chance of Storms
    Night
    55°
    Chance of Storms
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the 70s to lower 80s.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the mid 50s to lower 60s.
  • Saturday
    Chance of Storms
    73°
    Night
    30% Chance of Rain
    55°
    Saturday 8/26
    Day
    73°
    Chance of Storms
    Night
    55°
    30% Chance of Rain
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the 70s to lower 80s. Temperature / precipitation ruidoso 56 72 56 74 / 50 80 60 50
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy with a slight chance of rain. Chance of precipitation 30%. Low temperature around 55F. Dew point will be around 52F with an average humidity of 69%. Winds will be 2 mph from the SW.
  • Sunday
    40% Chance of Rain
    74°
    Night
    40% Chance of Rain
    56°
    Sunday 8/27
    Day
    74°
    40% Chance of Rain
    Night
    56°
    40% Chance of Rain
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with a chance of rain. Chance of precipitation 35%. High temperature around 74F. Dew point will be around 50F with an average humidity of 52%. Winds will be 7 mph from the E.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy with a chance of rain. Chance of precipitation 35%. Low temperature around 56F. Dew point will be around 50F with an average humidity of 68%. Winds will be 4 mph from the WNW.
  • Monday
    30% Chance of Rain
    74°
    Night
    30% Chance of Rain
    55°
    Monday 8/28
    Day
    74°
    30% Chance of Rain
    Night
    55°
    30% Chance of Rain
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with a slight chance of rain. Chance of precipitation 25%. High temperature around 74F. Dew point will be around 50F with an average humidity of 52%. Winds will be 4 mph from the ESE.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy with a slight chance of rain. Chance of precipitation 25%. Low temperature around 55F. Dew point will be around 50F with an average humidity of 70%. Winds will be 2 mph from the W.
  • Tuesday
    30% Chance of Storms
    73°
    Night
    30% Chance of Storms
    56°
    Tuesday 8/29
    Day
    73°
    30% Chance of Storms
    Night
    56°
    30% Chance of Storms
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with a 30% chance for rain and thunderstorms. High temperature around 73F. Dew point will be around 52F with an average humidity of 56%. Winds will be 4 mph from the SE.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy with a 30% chance for rain and thunderstorms. Low temperature around 56F. Dew point will be around 52F with an average humidity of 70%. Winds will be 4 mph from the SSW.