Main Menu
10 Day Forecast
  • Thursday
    50% Chance Snow Showers
    36°
    Night
    50% Chance Snow Showers
    24°
    Thursday 4/27
    Day
    36°
    50% Chance Snow Showers
    Night
    24°
    50% Chance Snow Showers
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Breezy. Mostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of snow showers. Colder. Highs in the upper 30s. West winds 15 to 25 mph late morning through afternoon.
    Night Details
    Cloudy with a 50 percent chance of snow showers. Lows in the mid 20s.
  • Friday
    70% Chance Snow Showers
    38°
    Night
    60% Chance of Snow
    31°
    Friday 4/28
    Day
    38°
    70% Chance Snow Showers
    Night
    31°
    60% Chance of Snow
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Breezy. Snow showers likely in the morning then snow likely in the afternoon. Accumulation 1 inch in the bear river valley and 3 to 5 inches in the mountains. Highs in the upper 30s. Northwest winds 15 to 25 mph in the afternoon. Chance of snow 70 percent.
    Night Details
    Snow likely in the evening then a chance of snow after midnight. Cloudy. Accumulations possible. Lows in the mid 20s. Chance of snow 60 percent.
  • Saturday
    Partly Sunny
    41°
    Night
    Partly Cloudy
    28°
    Saturday 4/29
    Day
    41°
    Partly Sunny
    Night
    28°
    Partly Cloudy
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly sunny with a 20 percent chance of snow showers. Highs in the lower 40s.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy. Lows near 20.
  • Sunday
    Mostly Cloudy
    48°
    Night
    Mostly Cloudy
    33°
    Sunday 4/30
    Day
    48°
    Mostly Cloudy
    Night
    33°
    Mostly Cloudy
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Mostly cloudy. Highs around 50.
    Night Details
    Mostly cloudy. Lows around 30. Highs in the lower 50s.
  • Monday
    Mostly Cloudy
    47°
    Night
    30% Chance Rain Showers
    34°
    Monday 5/1
    Day
    47°
    Mostly Cloudy
    Night
    34°
    30% Chance Rain Showers
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Mostly cloudy. Lows around 30. Highs in the lower 50s.
    Night Details
    Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of rain showers. Lows in the upper 20s.
  • Tuesday
    30% Chance Rain Showers
    46°
    Night
    Partly Cloudy
    34°
    Tuesday 5/2
    Day
    46°
    30% Chance Rain Showers
    Night
    34°
    Partly Cloudy
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly sunny with a chance of rain showers. Highs in the mid 50s. Chance of showers 30 percent.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy. Lows around 30. Highs in the upper 50s. =
  • Wednesday
    Partly Cloudy
    48°
    Night
    Partly Cloudy
    35°
    Wednesday 5/3
    Day
    48°
    Partly Cloudy
    Night
    35°
    Partly Cloudy
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy. Lows around 30. Highs in the upper 50s. =
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy. Low temperature around 35F. Dew point will be around 32F with an average humidity of 77%. Winds will be 2 mph from the SW.
  • Thursday
    Partly Cloudy
    53°
    Night
    Partly Cloudy
    39°
    Thursday 5/4
    Day
    53°
    Partly Cloudy
    Night
    39°
    Partly Cloudy
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy. High temperature around 53F. Dew point will be around 34F with an average humidity of 64%. Winds will be 2 mph from the SE.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy. Low temperature around 39F. Dew point will be around 34F with an average humidity of 74%. Winds will be 2 mph from the SW.
  • Friday
    Partly Cloudy
    52°
    Night
    40% Chance of Storms
    42°
    Friday 5/5
    Day
    52°
    Partly Cloudy
    Night
    42°
    40% Chance of Storms
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy. High temperature around 52F. Dew point will be around 36F with an average humidity of 62%. Winds will be 2 mph from the SW.
    Night Details
    Mostly cloudy with a 35% chance for rain and thunderstorms. Low temperature around 42F. Dew point will be around 36F with an average humidity of 75%. Winds will be 4 mph from the NNW.
  • Saturday
    40% Chance of Storms
    51°
    Night
    50% Chance Frozen Mix
    38°
    Saturday 5/6
    Day
    51°
    40% Chance of Storms
    Night
    38°
    50% Chance Frozen Mix
    Day Details
    Mostly cloudy with a 35% chance for rain and thunderstorms. High temperature around 51F. Dew point will be around 36F with an average humidity of 65%. Winds will be 4 mph from the WNW.
    Night Details
    Mostly cloudy with a chance of rain-snow mix. Chance of precipitation 45%. Low temperature around 38F. Dew point will be around 36F with an average humidity of 81%. Winds will be 4 mph from the NE.