Main Menu
10 Day Forecast
  • Night
    Mostly Clear
    71°
    Thursday 4/27
    71°
    Mostly Clear
    Hourly
    Night Details
    Mostly clear. Patchy fog toward morning. Lows around 70. Southwest winds 5 to 10 mph shifting to the south after midnight.
  • Friday
    Partly Cloudy
    94°
    Night
    Partly Cloudy
    73°
    Friday 4/28
    Day
    94°
    Partly Cloudy
    Night
    73°
    Partly Cloudy
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Patchy fog early in the morning. Partly cloudy until late afternoon then isolated showers late in the afternoon. Highs in the mid 90s. Southeast winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 20 percent.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy in the evening then clearing. Lows in the lower 70s. Southeast winds 5 to 10 mph.
  • Saturday
    Mostly Sunny
    92°
    Night
    Partly Cloudy
    72°
    Saturday 4/29
    Day
    92°
    Mostly Sunny
    Night
    72°
    Partly Cloudy
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Mostly sunny. Highs in the lower 90s. Southeast winds 10 to 15 mph.
    Night Details
    Mostly clear in the evening then becoming partly cloudy. Lows around 70. East winds 5 to 10 mph.
  • Sunday
    Partly Cloudy
    91°
    Night
    Partly Cloudy
    71°
    Sunday 4/30
    Day
    91°
    Partly Cloudy
    Night
    71°
    Partly Cloudy
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy. Highs in the lower 90s. Lows around 70.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy. Highs in the lower 90s. Lows around 70.
  • Monday
    Partly Cloudy
    91°
    Night
    Partly Cloudy
    72°
    Monday 5/1
    Day
    91°
    Partly Cloudy
    Night
    72°
    Partly Cloudy
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the lower 90s. Lows in the upper 60s. Chance of rain 20 percent.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy with a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the lower 90s. Lows in the upper 60s. Chance of rain 20 percent.
  • Tuesday
    Partly Sunny
    90°
    Night
    Partly Cloudy
    71°
    Tuesday 5/2
    Day
    90°
    Partly Sunny
    Night
    71°
    Partly Cloudy
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly sunny with a slight chance of showers. Highs in the upper 80s. Chance of rain 20 percent.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy. Lows in the upper 60s.
  • Wednesday
    30% Chance of Storms
    88°
    Night
    Partly Cloudy
    70°
    Wednesday 5/3
    Day
    88°
    30% Chance of Storms
    Night
    70°
    Partly Cloudy
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with a chance of showers and a slight chance of thunderstorms. Highs around 90. Chance of rain 30 percent.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy with a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the upper 60s. Chance of rain 20 percent.
  • Thursday
    40% Chance of Storms
    87°
    Night
    Partly Cloudy
    69°
    Thursday 5/4
    Day
    87°
    40% Chance of Storms
    Night
    69°
    Partly Cloudy
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly sunny with a chance of showers and a slight chance of thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 80s. Chance of rain 40 percent.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy with scattered thunderstorms. Chance of storms 50%. Low temperature around 69F. Dew point will be around 66F with an average humidity of 80%. Winds will be 9 mph from the SSW.
  • Friday
    50% Chance of Storms
    80°
    Night
    30% Chance of Storms
    62°
    Friday 5/5
    Day
    80°
    50% Chance of Storms
    Night
    62°
    30% Chance of Storms
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with a 50% chance for rain and thunderstorms. High temperature around 80F. Dew point will be around 64F with an average humidity of 69%. Winds will be 11 mph from the SW.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy with a 30% chance for rain and thunderstorms. Low temperature around 62F. Dew point will be around 57F with an average humidity of 70%. Winds will be 7 mph from the WNW.
  • Saturday
    Mostly Sunny
    80°
    Night
    Mostly Clear
    62°
    Saturday 5/6
    Day
    80°
    Mostly Sunny
    Night
    62°
    Mostly Clear
    Day Details
    Mostly sunny. High temperature around 80F. Dew point will be around 48F with an average humidity of 45%. Winds will be 7 mph from the NNW.
    Night Details
    Mostly clear. Low temperature around 62F. Dew point will be around 54F with an average humidity of 63%. Winds will be 7 mph from the NW.
  • Sunday
    Mostly Sunny
    82°
    Night
    Mostly Clear
    64°
    Sunday 5/7
    Day
    82°
    Mostly Sunny
    Night
    64°
    Mostly Clear
    Day Details
    Mostly sunny. High temperature around 82F. Dew point will be around 55F with an average humidity of 53%. Winds will be 4 mph from the NE.
    Night Details
    Mostly clear. Low temperature around 64F. Dew point will be around 59F with an average humidity of 73%. Winds will be 7 mph from the N.