Main Menu
10 Day Forecast
  • Night
    Partly Cloudy
    76°
    Thursday 8/17
    76°
    Partly Cloudy
    Hourly
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy. A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms early in the evening. Lows in the mid 70s. East winds 10 to 15 mph shifting to the south 5 to 10 mph after midnight.
  • Friday
    Partly Cloudy
    98°
    Night
    Mostly Clear
    75°
    Friday 8/18
    Day
    98°
    Partly Cloudy
    Night
    75°
    Mostly Clear
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy early in the morning then clearing. Highs in the mid 90s. South winds 5 to 10 mph.
    Night Details
    Mostly clear. Lows in the mid 70s. South winds 5 to 10 mph.
  • Saturday
    Mostly Sunny
    98°
    Night
    Clear
    75°
    Saturday 8/19
    Day
    98°
    Mostly Sunny
    Night
    75°
    Clear
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Mostly sunny. Highs in the mid 90s. Southwest winds 5 to 10 mph shifting to the southeast in the afternoon.
    Night Details
    Clear. Lows in the mid 70s. South winds 5 to 10 mph.
  • Sunday
    Mostly Sunny
    96°
    Night
    Mostly Clear
    75°
    Sunday 8/20
    Day
    96°
    Mostly Sunny
    Night
    75°
    Mostly Clear
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Mostly sunny. Highs in the mid 90s. South winds 10 to 15 mph.
    Night Details
    Mostly clear. Lows in the mid 70s. Highs in the mid 90s.
  • Monday
    Mostly Sunny
    94°
    Night
    Mostly Clear
    74°
    Monday 8/21
    Day
    94°
    Mostly Sunny
    Night
    74°
    Mostly Clear
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Mostly clear. Lows in the mid 70s. Highs in the mid 90s.
    Night Details
    Mostly clear. Lows in the mid 70s. Highs in the mid 90s.
  • Tuesday
    Mostly Sunny
    95°
    Night
    Mostly Clear
    76°
    Tuesday 8/22
    Day
    95°
    Mostly Sunny
    Night
    76°
    Mostly Clear
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Mostly clear. Lows in the mid 70s. Highs in the mid 90s.
    Night Details
    Mostly clear. Lows in the mid 70s. Highs in the mid 90s.
  • Wednesday
    Partly Cloudy
    96°
    Night
    Partly Cloudy
    76°
    Wednesday 8/23
    Day
    96°
    Partly Cloudy
    Night
    76°
    Partly Cloudy
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Mostly sunny in the morning then becoming partly cloudy. A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 90s.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy. Lows in the mid 70s.
  • Thursday
    30% Chance of Storms
    93°
    Night
    70% Chance of Storms
    75°
    Thursday 8/24
    Day
    93°
    30% Chance of Storms
    Night
    75°
    70% Chance of Storms
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the mid 90s.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy with a 70% chance for rain and thunderstorms. Low temperature around 75F. Dew point will be around 66F with an average humidity of 60%. Winds will be 9 mph from the NE.
  • Friday
    50% Chance of Storms
    93°
    Night
    40% Chance of Storms
    74°
    Friday 8/25
    Day
    93°
    50% Chance of Storms
    Night
    74°
    40% Chance of Storms
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with a 50% chance for rain and thunderstorms. High temperature around 93F. Dew point will be around 66F with an average humidity of 57%. Winds will be 11 mph from the NE.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy with a 40% chance for rain and thunderstorms. Low temperature around 74F. Dew point will be around 66F with an average humidity of 60%. Winds will be 4 mph from the E.
  • Saturday
    Partly Cloudy
    93°
    Night
    Partly Cloudy
    73°
    Saturday 8/26
    Day
    93°
    Partly Cloudy
    Night
    73°
    Partly Cloudy
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy. High temperature around 93F. Dew point will be around 64F with an average humidity of 54%. Winds will be 9 mph from the ENE.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy. Low temperature around 73F. Dew point will be around 63F with an average humidity of 51%. Winds will be 9 mph from the ENE.
  • Sunday
    Partly Cloudy
    92°
    Night
    Partly Cloudy
    73°
    Sunday 8/27
    Day
    92°
    Partly Cloudy
    Night
    73°
    Partly Cloudy
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy. High temperature around 92F. Dew point will be around 64F with an average humidity of 53%. Winds will be 4 mph from the ENE.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy. Low temperature around 73F. Dew point will be around 64F with an average humidity of 60%. Winds will be 9 mph from the NE.