Main Menu
10 Day Forecast
  • Night
    Partly Cloudy
    76°
    Saturday 8/19
    76°
    Partly Cloudy
    Hourly
    Night Details
    Mostly clear in the late evening and early morning then becoming partly cloudy. Patchy fog late. Lows in the mid 70s inland...In the upper 70s coast. South winds 5 to 10 mph
  • Sunday
    Partly Cloudy
    93°
    Night
    Partly Cloudy
    77°
    Sunday 8/20
    Day
    93°
    Partly Cloudy
    Night
    77°
    Partly Cloudy
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy until late afternoon then becoming mostly sunny. Patchy fog early in the morning. A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs in the mid 90s inland...In the lower 90s coast. East winds 5 to 10 mph. Heat index readings 102 to 107.
    Night Details
    Mostly clear until late night then becoming partly cloudy. Lows in the mid 70s inland...In the upper 70s coast. Southeast winds 5 to 10 mph.
  • Monday
    40% Chance of Storms
    89°
    Night
    Partly Cloudy
    77°
    Monday 8/21
    Day
    89°
    40% Chance of Storms
    Night
    77°
    Partly Cloudy
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the mid 90s inland...Around 90 coast. Southeast winds 5 to 10 mph. Heat index readings 103 to 108.
    Night Details
    Mostly clear in the evening then becoming partly cloudy. Lows in the mid 70s inland...In the upper 70s coast. Southeast winds 5 to 10 mph.
  • Tuesday
    30% Chance of Storms
    89°
    Night
    Partly Cloudy
    76°
    Tuesday 8/22
    Day
    89°
    30% Chance of Storms
    Night
    76°
    Partly Cloudy
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the mid 90s inland...In the lower 90s coast.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy. Lows in the mid 70s inland...In the upper 70s coast.
  • Wednesday
    30% Chance of Storms
    91°
    Night
    Partly Cloudy
    74°
    Wednesday 8/23
    Day
    91°
    30% Chance of Storms
    Night
    74°
    Partly Cloudy
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the lower 90s inland...Around 90 coast.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the mid 70s inland...In the upper 70s coast.
  • Thursday
    30% Chance of Storms
    91°
    Night
    30% Chance of Storms
    76°
    Thursday 8/24
    Day
    91°
    30% Chance of Storms
    Night
    76°
    30% Chance of Storms
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the lower 90s.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the mid 70s.
  • Friday
    30% Chance of Storms
    89°
    Night
    30% Chance of Storms
    76°
    Friday 8/25
    Day
    89°
    30% Chance of Storms
    Night
    76°
    30% Chance of Storms
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs around 90.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the mid 70s inland...In the upper 70s coast.
  • Saturday
    Mostly Cloudy
    89°
    Night
    60% Chance of Storms
    74°
    Saturday 8/26
    Day
    89°
    Mostly Cloudy
    Night
    74°
    60% Chance of Storms
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs around 90.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy with a 60% chance for rain and thunderstorms. Low temperature around 74F. Dew point will be around 75F with an average humidity of 89%. Winds will be 4 mph from the ENE.
  • Sunday
    40% Chance of Storms
    90°
    Night
    Partly Cloudy
    74°
    Sunday 8/27
    Day
    90°
    40% Chance of Storms
    Night
    74°
    Partly Cloudy
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with a 40% chance for rain and thunderstorms. High temperature around 90F. Dew point will be around 75F with an average humidity of 73%. Winds will be 9 mph from the ENE.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy. Low temperature around 74F. Dew point will be around 73F with an average humidity of 86%. Winds will be 4 mph from the NNE.
  • Monday
    30% Chance of Storms
    89°
    Night
    30% Chance of Storms
    74°
    Monday 8/28
    Day
    89°
    30% Chance of Storms
    Night
    74°
    30% Chance of Storms
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with a 30% chance for rain and thunderstorms. High temperature around 89F. Dew point will be around 73F with an average humidity of 70%. Winds will be 4 mph from the NE.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy with a 30% chance for rain and thunderstorms. Low temperature around 74F. Dew point will be around 73F with an average humidity of 85%. Winds will be 2 mph from the WNW.
  • Tuesday
    70% Chance of Storms
    88°
    Night
    70% Chance of Storms
    74°
    Tuesday 8/29
    Day
    88°
    70% Chance of Storms
    Night
    74°
    70% Chance of Storms
    Day Details
    Mostly cloudy with a 70% chance for rain and thunderstorms. High temperature around 88F. Dew point will be around 75F with an average humidity of 75%. Winds will be 4 mph from the NE.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy with a 70% chance for rain and thunderstorms. Low temperature around 74F. Dew point will be around 75F with an average humidity of 89%. Winds will be 2 mph from the ESE.