Main Menu
10 Day Forecast
  • Wednesday
    Hot and Humid
    97°
    Night
    Clear
    79°
    Wednesday 9/20
    Day
    97°
    Hot and Humid
    Night
    79°
    Clear
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Sunny. High temperature around 97F. Dew point will be around 73F with an average humidity of 57%. Winds will be 9 mph from the SW.
    Night Details
    Clear. Low temperature around 79F. Dew point will be around 72F with an average humidity of 65%. Winds will be 9 mph from the NNW.
  • Thursday
    Very Hot
    103°
    Night
    Partly Cloudy
    82°
    Thursday 9/21
    Day
    103°
    Very Hot
    Night
    82°
    Partly Cloudy
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Sunny. High temperature around 103F. Dew point will be around 64F with an average humidity of 41%. Winds will be 11 mph from the NNW.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy. Low temperature around 82F. Dew point will be around 63F with an average humidity of 44%. Winds will be 11 mph from the N.
  • Friday
    Very Hot
    106°
    Night
    Partly Cloudy
    80°
    Friday 9/22
    Day
    106°
    Very Hot
    Night
    80°
    Partly Cloudy
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Mostly sunny. High temperature around 106F. Dew point will be around 57F with an average humidity of 28%. Winds will be 16 mph from the NNW.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy. Low temperature around 80F. Dew point will be around 63F with an average humidity of 47%. Winds will be 9 mph from the N.
  • Saturday
    Very Hot
    108°
    Night
    Clear
    79°
    Saturday 9/23
    Day
    108°
    Very Hot
    Night
    79°
    Clear
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Mostly sunny. High temperature around 108F. Dew point will be around 61F with an average humidity of 32%. Winds will be 16 mph from the NNW.
    Night Details
    Clear. Low temperature around 79F. Dew point will be around 66F with an average humidity of 51%. Winds will be 7 mph from the NNE.
  • Sunday
    Very Hot
    103°
    Night
    Clear
    79°
    Sunday 9/24
    Day
    103°
    Very Hot
    Night
    79°
    Clear
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Mostly sunny. High temperature around 103F. Dew point will be around 63F with an average humidity of 37%. Winds will be 9 mph from the W.
    Night Details
    Clear. Low temperature around 79F. Dew point will be around 66F with an average humidity of 52%. Winds will be 7 mph from the NNW.
  • Monday
    60% Chance of Storms
    100°
    Night
    Partly Cloudy
    82°
    Monday 9/25
    Day
    100°
    60% Chance of Storms
    Night
    82°
    Partly Cloudy
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Mostly sunny with a 60% chance for rain and thunderstorms. High temperature around 100F. Dew point will be around 64F with an average humidity of 40%. Winds will be 7 mph from the W.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy. Low temperature around 82F. Dew point will be around 70F with an average humidity of 61%. Winds will be 7 mph from the N.
  • Tuesday
    Mostly Sunny
    100°
    Night
    Clear
    80°
    Tuesday 9/26
    Day
    100°
    Mostly Sunny
    Night
    80°
    Clear
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Mostly sunny. High temperature around 100F. Dew point will be around 68F with an average humidity of 47%. Winds will be 9 mph from the W.
    Night Details
    Clear. Low temperature around 80F. Dew point will be around 68F with an average humidity of 56%. Winds will be 7 mph from the N.
  • Wednesday
    Very Hot
    105°
    Night
    Clear
    79°
    Wednesday 9/27
    Day
    105°
    Very Hot
    Night
    79°
    Clear
    Day Details
    Sunny. High temperature around 105F. Dew point will be around 54F with an average humidity of 30%. Winds will be 7 mph from the W.
    Night Details
    Clear. Low temperature around 79F. Dew point will be around 48F with an average humidity of 26%. Winds will be 9 mph from the NNE.
  • Thursday
    Very Hot
    107°
    Night
    Clear
    81°
    Thursday 9/28
    Day
    107°
    Very Hot
    Night
    81°
    Clear
    Day Details
    Sunny. High temperature around 107F. Dew point will be around 37F with an average humidity of 12%. Winds will be 9 mph from the W.
    Night Details
    Clear. Low temperature around 81F. Dew point will be around 57F with an average humidity of 37%. Winds will be 4 mph from the NNW.
  • Friday
    Very Hot
    101°
    Night
    Partly Cloudy
    80°
    Friday 9/29
    Day
    101°
    Very Hot
    Night
    80°
    Partly Cloudy
    Day Details
    Mostly sunny. High temperature around 101F. Dew point will be around 63F with an average humidity of 35%. Winds will be 9 mph from the NW.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy. Low temperature around 80F. Dew point will be around 72F with an average humidity of 67%. Winds will be 7 mph from the NNW.