Main Menu
10 Day Forecast
  • Saturday
    Sunny
    93°
    Night
    Mostly Clear
    68°
    Saturday 7/23
    Day
    93°
    Sunny
    Night
    68°
    Mostly Clear
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Sunny...Hot with highs in the mid 90s. West winds 10 to 15 mph with gusts up to 25 mph. Heat index values between 100 and 104.
    Night Details
    Mostly clear. Humid with lows in the upper 60s. Northwest winds 5 to 10 mph.
  • Sunday
    Sunny
    92°
    Night
    Partly Cloudy
    74°
    Sunday 7/24
    Day
    92°
    Sunny
    Night
    74°
    Partly Cloudy
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Sunny...Hot with highs in the lower 90s. Northwest winds around 5 mph.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy. Warm. Humid with lows in the lower 70s. South winds around 5 mph.
  • Monday
    50% Chance of Storms
    95°
    Night
    50% Chance of Storms
    75°
    Monday 7/25
    Day
    95°
    50% Chance of Storms
    Night
    75°
    50% Chance of Storms
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly sunny with scattered showers. Scattered thunderstorms...Mainly in the afternoon. Hot. Humid with highs in the mid 90s. Southwest winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50 percent. Heat index values between 100 and 104 in the afternoon.
    Night Details
    Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Very warm. Humid with lows in the mid 70s. Chance of rain 50 percent. Heat index values around 100 early in the evening.
  • Tuesday
    Very Hot
    92°
    Night
    Partly Cloudy
    73°
    Tuesday 7/26
    Day
    92°
    Very Hot
    Night
    73°
    Partly Cloudy
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Mostly sunny. Hot. Humid with highs in the lower 90s.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy. Warm. Humid with lows in the lower 70s.
  • Wednesday
    Very Hot
    93°
    Night
    Partly Cloudy
    74°
    Wednesday 7/27
    Day
    93°
    Very Hot
    Night
    74°
    Partly Cloudy
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Mostly sunny. Hot. Humid with highs in the lower 90s.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy. Warm. Humid with lows around 70.
  • Thursday
    30% Chance of Storms
    92°
    Night
    30% Chance of Storms
    73°
    Thursday 7/28
    Day
    92°
    30% Chance of Storms
    Night
    73°
    30% Chance of Storms
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Mostly sunny with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Hot. Humid with highs in the lower 90s. Chance of rain 30 percent.
    Night Details
    Mostly cloudy. A chance of showers and thunderstorms in the evening. Warm. Humid with lows in the lower 70s. Chance of rain 30 percent.
  • Friday
    Partly Sunny
    88°
    Night
    Partly Cloudy
    72°
    Friday 7/29
    Day
    88°
    Partly Sunny
    Night
    72°
    Partly Cloudy
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly sunny. Very warm. Humid with highs in the upper 80s.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy. Low temperature around 72F. Dew point will be around 70F with an average humidity of 83%. Winds will be 2 mph from the SSE.
  • Saturday
    50% Chance of Storms
    89°
    Night
    60% Chance of Storms
    70°
    Saturday 7/30
    Day
    89°
    50% Chance of Storms
    Night
    70°
    60% Chance of Storms
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with a 50% chance for rain and thunderstorms. High temperature around 89F. Dew point will be around 70F with an average humidity of 65%. Winds will be 2 mph from the ESE.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy with a 60% chance for rain and thunderstorms. Low temperature around 70F. Dew point will be around 70F with an average humidity of 83%. Winds will be 2 mph from the E.
  • Sunday
    30% Chance of Storms
    84°
    Night
    Partly Cloudy
    69°
    Sunday 7/31
    Day
    84°
    30% Chance of Storms
    Night
    69°
    Partly Cloudy
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with a 30% chance for rain and thunderstorms. High temperature around 84F. Dew point will be around 68F with an average humidity of 70%. Winds will be 2 mph from the SE.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy with widely scattered thunderstorms. Chance of storms 30%. Low temperature around 69F. Dew point will be around 68F with an average humidity of 80%. Winds will be 4 mph from the E.
  • Monday
    Partly Cloudy
    85°
    Night
    Partly Cloudy
    69°
    Monday 8/1
    Day
    85°
    Partly Cloudy
    Night
    69°
    Partly Cloudy
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy. High temperature around 85F. Dew point will be around 66F with an average humidity of 64%. Winds will be 4 mph from the E.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy. Low temperature around 69F. Dew point will be around 66F with an average humidity of 75%. Winds will be 4 mph from the SE.