Tsunami Watch Defined
- Follow instructions of local authorities.
- Familiarize yourself with evacuation routes.
- Evacuate if and when advised.
- Avoid low lying coastal areas.
- If time allows secure unanchored objects around your home.
- If out in a boat do not bring the boat in to dock, instead keep it in deep water until the tsunami threat has passed.
Click here for comments or suggestions.
News submitted by WeatherBug users
WeatherBug Featured Content
Be Prepared, Know Before
Get faster alerts and better forecasts from the exclusive neighborhood-level WeatherBug network.Learn More