Winter Storm Watch and Warning Defined
March 1, 2009
By WeatherBug Sr. Meteorologist, Ryan Towell
- Keeping enough ready-to-eat food, water and heating fuel on-hand to get you by for at least 3-days.
- Having available a flashlight, battery-powered radio and extra batteries.
- Keeping your vehicle`s fuel tank half full or greater at all times.
- Having a cold weather emergency kit in your car that includes blankets and clothing.
- Dressing in layers and watching for signs of frostbite.
Click here for comments or suggestions.
News submitted by WeatherBug users
WeatherBug Featured Content
Be Prepared, Know Before
Get faster alerts and better forecasts from the exclusive neighborhood-level WeatherBug network.Learn More