Blizzard Warning Defined
- Keep enough ready-to-eat food, water and heating fuel on-hand to get you by for at least 3-days.
- Have available a flashlight and/or candles, battery-powered radio, and extra batteries.
- Do not travel unless absolutely necessary. If you must travel, keep your vehicle`s fuel tank half full or greater at all times.
- Have a cold weather emergency kit in your car that includes a first aid kit, a flashlight, food, blankets and clothing.
- Dress in layers and watch for signs of frostbite.
Click here for comments or suggestions.
News submitted by WeatherBug users
WeatherBug Featured Content
Be Prepared, Know Before
Get faster alerts and better forecasts from the exclusive neighborhood-level WeatherBug network.Learn More