2013-2014 Flu Season Officially Over
May 30, 2014
By WeatherBug's Luke Paris
- Avoid close contact with those who are sick.
- Avoid exposing others when you are sick. Stay home from work or school if you are exhibiting symptoms.
- Cover your mouth and nose when sneezing or coughing.
- Wash your hands frequently.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth.
Click here for comments or suggestions.
News submitted by WeatherBug users
WeatherBug Featured Content
Be Prepared, Know Before
Get faster alerts and better forecasts from the exclusive neighborhood-level WeatherBug network.Learn More