Main Menu
10 Day Forecast
  • Monday
    30% Chance of Storms
    99°
    Night
    Partly Cloudy
    78°
    Monday 7/24
    Day
    99°
    30% Chance of Storms
    Night
    78°
    Partly Cloudy
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy. Slight chance of showers and thunderstorms in the morning then a chance of showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs in the upper 90s. South winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30 percent.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy. Lows in the mid 70s. South winds 5 to 10 mph.
  • Tuesday
    Partly Cloudy
    98°
    Night
    Partly Cloudy
    79°
    Tuesday 7/25
    Day
    98°
    Partly Cloudy
    Night
    79°
    Partly Cloudy
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy. Highs in the upper 90s. South winds 5 to 10 mph. Highest heat index readings around 106.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy. Lows in the mid 70s. South winds 5 to 10 mph.
  • Wednesday
    Partly Cloudy
    97°
    Night
    Mostly Clear
    78°
    Wednesday 7/26
    Day
    97°
    Partly Cloudy
    Night
    78°
    Mostly Clear
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy. Highs around 100. South winds 5 to 10 mph. Highest heat index readings around 108 in the afternoon.
    Night Details
    Mostly clear. Lows in the mid 70s. Highs around 100.
  • Thursday
    Mostly Sunny
    101°
    Night
    Mostly Clear
    79°
    Thursday 7/27
    Day
    101°
    Mostly Sunny
    Night
    79°
    Mostly Clear
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Mostly clear. Lows in the mid 70s. Highs around 100.
    Night Details
    Mostly clear. Lows in the mid 70s. Highs around 100.
  • Friday
    Mostly Sunny
    101°
    Night
    Partly Cloudy
    79°
    Friday 7/28
    Day
    101°
    Mostly Sunny
    Night
    79°
    Partly Cloudy
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Mostly clear. Lows in the mid 70s. Highs around 100.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy. Lows in the upper 70s.
  • Saturday
    Partly Cloudy
    100°
    Night
    Partly Cloudy
    81°
    Saturday 7/29
    Day
    100°
    Partly Cloudy
    Night
    81°
    Partly Cloudy
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 90s. Lows in the mid 70s.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 90s. Lows in the mid 70s.
  • Sunday
    Partly Cloudy
    100°
    Night
    Partly Cloudy
    79°
    Sunday 7/30
    Day
    100°
    Partly Cloudy
    Night
    79°
    Partly Cloudy
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 90s. Lows in the mid 70s.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy. Low temperature around 79F. Dew point will be around 68F with an average humidity of 56%. Winds will be 7 mph from the NNE.
  • Monday
    Partly Cloudy
    96°
    Night
    Partly Cloudy
    77°
    Monday 7/31
    Day
    96°
    Partly Cloudy
    Night
    77°
    Partly Cloudy
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with widely scattered thunderstorms. Chance of storms 30%. High temperature around 96F. Dew point will be around 68F with an average humidity of 52%. Winds will be 9 mph from the ENE.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy. Low temperature around 77F. Dew point will be around 66F with an average humidity of 58%. Winds will be 7 mph from the SSE.
  • Tuesday
    Partly Cloudy
    95°
    Night
    40% Chance of Storms
    76°
    Tuesday 8/1
    Day
    95°
    Partly Cloudy
    Night
    76°
    40% Chance of Storms
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with scattered thunderstorms. Chance of storms 50%. High temperature around 95F. Dew point will be around 66F with an average humidity of 51%. Winds will be 2 mph from the SE.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy with a 40% chance for rain and thunderstorms. Low temperature around 76F. Dew point will be around 66F with an average humidity of 60%. Winds will be 7 mph from the S.
  • Wednesday
    Partly Cloudy
    94°
    Night
    Partly Cloudy
    75°
    Wednesday 8/2
    Day
    94°
    Partly Cloudy
    Night
    75°
    Partly Cloudy
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with scattered thunderstorms. Chance of storms 40%. High temperature around 94F. Dew point will be around 66F with an average humidity of 54%. Winds will be 7 mph from the SE.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy. Low temperature around 75F. Dew point will be around 70F with an average humidity of 66%. Winds will be 9 mph from the S.