Main Menu
10 Day Forecast
  • Friday
    Scattered Thunderstorms
    78°
    Night
    Thunderstorms
    65°
    Friday 6/23
    Day
    78°
    Scattered Thunderstorms
    Night
    65°
    Thunderstorms
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Showers developing late along with scattered thunderstorms. Highs ranging from the lower 70s on the tug hill to around 80 across the lower elevations. South winds 10 mph or less becoming southwest. Chance of rain 90 percent.
    Night Details
    Showers and scattered thunderstorms in the evening then showers likely with scattered thunderstorms overnight. Some thunderstorms may produce heavy rainfall in the evening. Muggy with lows ranging from the upper 50s on the tug hill to the mid 60s across the lower elevations. Southwest winds 10 mph or less
  • Saturday
    Partly Sunny
    74°
    Night
    Partly Cloudy
    59°
    Saturday 6/24
    Day
    74°
    Partly Sunny
    Night
    59°
    Partly Cloudy
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly sunny. Highs ranging from the lower 70s along the lake ontario shore to the mid 70s inland. West winds 10 to 15 mph.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy. Lows ranging from the lower 50s on the tug hill to the upper 50s across the lower elevations. West winds 10 to 15 mph becoming light.
  • Sunday
    50% Chance of Storms
    70°
    Night
    60% Chance of Storms
    57°
    Sunday 6/25
    Day
    70°
    50% Chance of Storms
    Night
    57°
    60% Chance of Storms
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly to mostly sunny. A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs ranging from the mid 60s on the tug hill to around 70 across the lower elevations. Southwest winds 10 mph or less increasing to 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50 percent.
    Night Details
    Showers and thunderstorms likely. Lows in the lower 50s. Chance of rain 60 percent.
  • Monday
    50% Chance of Storms
    65°
    Night
    40% Chance of Storms
    53°
    Monday 6/26
    Day
    65°
    50% Chance of Storms
    Night
    53°
    40% Chance of Storms
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly sunny with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 60s. Chance of rain 50 percent.
    Night Details
    Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows around 50. Chance of rain 40 percent.
  • Tuesday
    50% Chance Rain Showers
    65°
    Night
    50% Chance Rain Showers
    54°
    Tuesday 6/27
    Day
    65°
    50% Chance Rain Showers
    Night
    54°
    50% Chance Rain Showers
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers. Highs in the upper 60s. Chance of rain 50 percent.
    Night Details
    Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers. Lows in the lower 50s. Chance of rain 50 percent.
  • Wednesday
    Mostly Sunny
    73°
    Night
    Partly Cloudy
    61°
    Wednesday 6/28
    Day
    73°
    Mostly Sunny
    Night
    61°
    Partly Cloudy
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Mostly sunny. Highs in the lower 70s.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy. Lows in the mid 50s.
  • Thursday
    50% Chance Rain Showers
    79°
    Night
    50% Chance of Storms
    68°
    Thursday 6/29
    Day
    79°
    50% Chance Rain Showers
    Night
    68°
    50% Chance of Storms
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly sunny with a 50 percent chance of showers. Highs in the upper 70s.
    Night Details
    Mostly cloudy with a 50% chance for rain and thunderstorms. Low temperature around 68F. Dew point will be around 63F with an average humidity of 75%. Winds will be 9 mph from the SW.
  • Friday
    30% Chance of Storms
    77°
    Night
    40% Chance of Rain
    65°
    Friday 6/30
    Day
    77°
    30% Chance of Storms
    Night
    65°
    40% Chance of Rain
    Day Details
    Mostly cloudy with a 30% chance for rain and thunderstorms. High temperature around 77F. Dew point will be around 63F with an average humidity of 69%. Winds will be 9 mph from the W.
    Night Details
    Mostly cloudy with a chance of rain. Chance of precipitation 35%. Low temperature around 65F. Dew point will be around 63F with an average humidity of 79%. Winds will be 2 mph from the WSW.
  • Saturday
    40% Chance of Storms
    75°
    Night
    40% Chance of Storms
    66°
    Saturday 7/1
    Day
    75°
    40% Chance of Storms
    Night
    66°
    40% Chance of Storms
    Day Details
    Mostly cloudy with a 40% chance for rain and thunderstorms. High temperature around 75F. Dew point will be around 64F with an average humidity of 78%. Winds will be 4 mph from the ESE.
    Night Details
    Mostly cloudy with a 40% chance for rain and thunderstorms. Low temperature around 66F. Dew point will be around 64F with an average humidity of 84%. Winds will be 9 mph from the S.
  • Sunday
    30% Chance of Storms
    75°
    Night
    Partly Cloudy
    63°
    Sunday 7/2
    Day
    75°
    30% Chance of Storms
    Night
    63°
    Partly Cloudy
    Day Details
    Mostly cloudy with a 30% chance for rain and thunderstorms. High temperature around 75F. Dew point will be around 61F with an average humidity of 70%. Winds will be 13 mph from the SW.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy. Low temperature around 63F. Dew point will be around 61F with an average humidity of 81%. Winds will be 9 mph from the W.