Main Menu
10 Day Forecast
  • Monday
    Partly Sunny
    80°
    Night
    Mostly Clear
    55°
    Monday 4/24
    Day
    80°
    Partly Sunny
    Night
    55°
    Mostly Clear
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly sunny. A slight chance of showers through late morning. Breezy. Highs around 80. West winds 10 to 15 mph increasing to 15 to 20 mph in the afternoon. Chance of rain 20 percent.
    Night Details
    Mostly clear. Lows in the upper 50s. West winds 10 to 15 mph becoming southwest 5 to 10 mph after midnight.
  • Tuesday
    Mostly Sunny
    82°
    Night
    Clear
    58°
    Tuesday 4/25
    Day
    82°
    Mostly Sunny
    Night
    58°
    Clear
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Mostly sunny. Highs in the mid 80s. West winds 10 to 15 mph.
    Night Details
    Clear. Lows around 60. Southwest winds 5 to 10 mph.
  • Wednesday
    Mostly Sunny
    88°
    Night
    Clear
    58°
    Wednesday 4/26
    Day
    88°
    Mostly Sunny
    Night
    58°
    Clear
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Mostly sunny. Highs in the upper 80s. South winds 5 to 10 mph.
    Night Details
    Clear. Lows in the lower 60s.
  • Thursday
    Sunny
    96°
    Night
    Clear
    67°
    Thursday 4/27
    Day
    96°
    Sunny
    Night
    67°
    Clear
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Sunny. Highs around 90.
    Night Details
    Clear. Lows in the upper 60s.
  • Friday
    Mostly Sunny
    98°
    Night
    Partly Cloudy
    72°
    Friday 4/28
    Day
    98°
    Mostly Sunny
    Night
    72°
    Partly Cloudy
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Mostly sunny. Highs in the lower 90s.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy. Lows in the upper 60s.
  • Saturday
    Partly Sunny
    95°
    Night
    Mostly Clear
    71°
    Saturday 4/29
    Day
    95°
    Partly Sunny
    Night
    71°
    Mostly Clear
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly sunny. Highs in the lower 90s.
    Night Details
    Mostly clear. Lows in the upper 60s.
  • Sunday
    Partly Sunny
    94°
    Night
    Partly Cloudy
    71°
    Sunday 4/30
    Day
    94°
    Partly Sunny
    Night
    71°
    Partly Cloudy
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly sunny. Highs around 90.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy with widely scattered thunderstorms. Chance of storms 30%. Low temperature around 71F. Dew point will be around 64F with an average humidity of 64%. Winds will be 11 mph from the SE.
  • Monday
    Partly Cloudy
    92°
    Night
    Partly Cloudy
    69°
    Monday 5/1
    Day
    92°
    Partly Cloudy
    Night
    69°
    Partly Cloudy
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy. High temperature around 92F. Dew point will be around 63F with an average humidity of 54%. Winds will be 9 mph from the S.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy. Low temperature around 69F. Dew point will be around 66F with an average humidity of 74%. Winds will be 7 mph from the SW.
  • Tuesday
    Partly Cloudy
    87°
    Night
    Partly Cloudy
    68°
    Tuesday 5/2
    Day
    87°
    Partly Cloudy
    Night
    68°
    Partly Cloudy
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with widely scattered thunderstorms. Chance of storms 30%. High temperature around 87F. Dew point will be around 63F with an average humidity of 60%. Winds will be 7 mph from the SSW.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy with widely scattered thunderstorms. Chance of storms 30%. Low temperature around 68F. Dew point will be around 61F with an average humidity of 66%. Winds will be 7 mph from the ESE.
  • Wednesday
    Partly Cloudy
    89°
    Night
    30% Chance of Storms
    65°
    Wednesday 5/3
    Day
    89°
    Partly Cloudy
    Night
    65°
    30% Chance of Storms
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy. High temperature around 89F. Dew point will be around 59F with an average humidity of 50%. Winds will be 9 mph from the SE.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy with a 30% chance for rain and thunderstorms. Low temperature around 65F. Dew point will be around 61F with an average humidity of 70%. Winds will be 9 mph from the E.