Main Menu
10 Day Forecast
  • Monday
    30% Chance of Storms
    96°
    Night
    Partly Cloudy
    76°
    Monday 7/24
    Day
    96°
    30% Chance of Storms
    Night
    76°
    Partly Cloudy
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy. Slight chance of showers and thunderstorms in the morning then a chance of showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs in the upper 90s. South winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30 percent.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy. Lows in the mid 70s. South winds 5 to 10 mph.
  • Tuesday
    Partly Cloudy
    96°
    Night
    Partly Cloudy
    76°
    Tuesday 7/25
    Day
    96°
    Partly Cloudy
    Night
    76°
    Partly Cloudy
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy in the morning then clearing. Highs in the mid 90s. South winds 5 to 10 mph.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy. Lows in the mid 70s. South winds 5 to 10 mph.
  • Wednesday
    Mostly Sunny
    97°
    Night
    Mostly Clear
    76°
    Wednesday 7/26
    Day
    97°
    Mostly Sunny
    Night
    76°
    Mostly Clear
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Mostly sunny. Highs in the upper 90s. South winds 5 to 10 mph.
    Night Details
    Mostly clear. Lows in the mid 70s. Highs around 100.
  • Thursday
    Mostly Sunny
    98°
    Night
    Mostly Clear
    77°
    Thursday 7/27
    Day
    98°
    Mostly Sunny
    Night
    77°
    Mostly Clear
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Mostly clear. Lows in the mid 70s. Highs around 100.
    Night Details
    Mostly clear. Lows in the mid 70s. Highs around 100.
  • Friday
    Mostly Sunny
    98°
    Night
    Partly Cloudy
    76°
    Friday 7/28
    Day
    98°
    Mostly Sunny
    Night
    76°
    Partly Cloudy
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Mostly clear. Lows in the mid 70s. Highs around 100.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy. Lows in the mid 70s.
  • Saturday
    Partly Cloudy
    97°
    Night
    Partly Cloudy
    78°
    Saturday 7/29
    Day
    97°
    Partly Cloudy
    Night
    78°
    Partly Cloudy
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 90s. Lows in the mid 70s.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 90s. Lows in the mid 70s.
  • Sunday
    Partly Cloudy
    97°
    Night
    Partly Cloudy
    77°
    Sunday 7/30
    Day
    97°
    Partly Cloudy
    Night
    77°
    Partly Cloudy
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 90s. Lows in the mid 70s.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy. Low temperature around 77F. Dew point will be around 66F with an average humidity of 55%. Winds will be 4 mph from the NNE.
  • Monday
    Partly Cloudy
    94°
    Night
    Partly Cloudy
    75°
    Monday 7/31
    Day
    94°
    Partly Cloudy
    Night
    75°
    Partly Cloudy
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy. High temperature around 94F. Dew point will be around 66F with an average humidity of 51%. Winds will be 9 mph from the ENE.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy with widely scattered thunderstorms. Chance of storms 30%. Low temperature around 75F. Dew point will be around 66F with an average humidity of 58%. Winds will be 4 mph from the ESE.
  • Tuesday
    30% Chance of Storms
    92°
    Night
    40% Chance of Storms
    73°
    Tuesday 8/1
    Day
    92°
    30% Chance of Storms
    Night
    73°
    40% Chance of Storms
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with a 30% chance for rain and thunderstorms. High temperature around 92F. Dew point will be around 66F with an average humidity of 53%. Winds will be 4 mph from the E.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy with a 40% chance for rain and thunderstorms. Low temperature around 73F. Dew point will be around 66F with an average humidity of 60%. Winds will be 7 mph from the SE.
  • Wednesday
    Partly Cloudy
    93°
    Night
    Partly Cloudy
    73°
    Wednesday 8/2
    Day
    93°
    Partly Cloudy
    Night
    73°
    Partly Cloudy
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with scattered thunderstorms. Chance of storms 40%. High temperature around 93F. Dew point will be around 64F with an average humidity of 53%. Winds will be 7 mph from the ESE.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy. Low temperature around 73F. Dew point will be around 68F with an average humidity of 67%. Winds will be 4 mph from the SSE.