Main Menu
10 Day Forecast
  • Night
    Thunderstorms
    66°
    Sunday 7/24
    66°
    Thunderstorms
    Hourly
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy with scattered showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the 60s. East winds 10 to 20 mph.
  • Monday
    Chance of Storms
    89°
    Night
    Chance of Storms
    63°
    Monday 7/25
    Day
    89°
    Chance of Storms
    Night
    63°
    Chance of Storms
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 80s to mid 90s. Southeast winds 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the 60s. East winds 10 to 15 mph.
  • Tuesday
    Chance of Storms
    89°
    Night
    Chance of Storms
    65°
    Tuesday 7/26
    Day
    89°
    Chance of Storms
    Night
    65°
    Chance of Storms
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 80s to lower 90s.
    Night Details
    Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the lower to mid 60s. South winds 10 to 15 mph in the evening.
  • Wednesday
    Chance of Storms
    94°
    Night
    Chance of Storms
    66°
    Wednesday 7/27
    Day
    94°
    Chance of Storms
    Night
    66°
    Chance of Storms
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 80s to mid 90s.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the upper 50s to mid 60s.
  • Thursday
    Chance of Storms
    95°
    Night
    Chance of Storms
    65°
    Thursday 7/28
    Day
    95°
    Chance of Storms
    Night
    65°
    Chance of Storms
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 80s to mid 90s.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the upper 50s to mid 60s.
  • Friday
    Chance of Storms
    94°
    Night
    Chance of Storms
    63°
    Friday 7/29
    Day
    94°
    Chance of Storms
    Night
    63°
    Chance of Storms
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 80s to mid 90s.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the upper 50s to mid 60s.
  • Saturday
    Chance of Storms
    91°
    Night
    Chance of Storms
    65°
    Saturday 7/30
    Day
    91°
    Chance of Storms
    Night
    65°
    Chance of Storms
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 80s to mid 90s.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the upper 50s to mid 60s.
  • Sunday
    Chance of Storms
    91°
    Night
    30% Chance of Rain
    66°
    Sunday 7/31
    Day
    91°
    Chance of Storms
    Night
    66°
    30% Chance of Rain
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the mid 80s to lower 90s. Temperature / precipitation santa fe 63 89 62 87 / 40 30 50 40 santa fe airport 65 92 64 90 / 40 30 40 20
    Night Details
    Mostly cloudy with a slight chance of rain. Chance of precipitation 25%. Low temperature around 66F. Dew point will be around 50F with an average humidity of 45%. Winds will be 4 mph from the W.
  • Monday
    Partly Cloudy
    92°
    Night
    Mostly Cloudy
    64°
    Monday 8/1
    Day
    92°
    Partly Cloudy
    Night
    64°
    Mostly Cloudy
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy. High temperature around 92F. Dew point will be around 50F with an average humidity of 34%. Winds will be 4 mph from the SW.
    Night Details
    Mostly cloudy. Low temperature around 64F. Dew point will be around 52F with an average humidity of 48%. Winds will be 2 mph from the NNW.
  • Tuesday
    30% Chance of Rain
    89°
    Night
    40% Chance of Rain
    64°
    Tuesday 8/2
    Day
    89°
    30% Chance of Rain
    Night
    64°
    40% Chance of Rain
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with a slight chance of rain. Chance of precipitation 30%. High temperature around 89F. Dew point will be around 52F with an average humidity of 39%. Winds will be 4 mph from the SSW.
    Night Details
    Mostly cloudy with a chance of rain. Chance of precipitation 35%. Low temperature around 64F. Dew point will be around 52F with an average humidity of 50%. Winds will be 2 mph from the W.
  • Wednesday
    60% Chance of Storms
    87°
    Night
    50% Chance of Storms
    65°
    Wednesday 8/3
    Day
    87°
    60% Chance of Storms
    Night
    65°
    50% Chance of Storms
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy with a 60% chance for rain and thunderstorms. High temperature around 87F. Dew point will be around 52F with an average humidity of 40%. Winds will be 4 mph from the W.
    Night Details
    Mostly cloudy with a 45% chance for rain and thunderstorms. Low temperature around 65F. Dew point will be around 54F with an average humidity of 51%. Winds will be 4 mph from the W.