Easy Lesson Planning
The Activity Explorer tool makes it easy for teachers to create lesson plans and projects that engage students while advancing their aptitude in alignment with state education standards. Teachers can now "search and select" based on state standards and curriculum units they are covering.
- Teachers can easily find lessons that meet their standards or curriculum needs through the "search and select" interface
- WeatherBug Achieve's standards database is continually updated, so teachers stay ahead of changing curriculum requirements
Specific Activity Explorer features include the ability to search for lessons or projects by:
- Standards - Find lessons that meet specific standards or curriculum requirements
- Live data from more than 8,000 WeatherBug Tracking Stations, as well as International WeatherBug schools
- Grade level: K-12 and college refresher courses
- Subject: science, math, technology, or geography
WeatherBug Achieve is regularly reviewed and updated to ensure that it continues to comply with the latest academic standards and advancements in technology and Web-based instruction. No matter how teachers choose to use WeatherBug Achieve, they can have confidence in its proven ability to help improve student performance.