Mobile Products Support
Mobile Weather for BREW-enabled Phones Support
Below are answers to some common questions about the WeatherBug Mobile Weather for BREW-enabled Phones. If you do not see your question here, please fill out a Support Request Form or visit the WeatherBug Forums.
- What features will Mobile Weather for BREW-enabled phones provide?
- LIVE Conditions — LIVE streaming weather conditions & forecasts from our network of over 8,000 Tracking Stations. Choose one in your US ZIP Code.
- Forecast — Detailed 7 day & weekend forecasts.
- Severe Weather Alerts — Severe weather alerts & warnings for your US ZIP Code.
- Local Animated Radar — Check your local animated Radar maps for precipitation.
- LIVE Cameras — LIVE local weather camera images from one of our 1,000+ weather cameras offering time lapse animation.
- Community Photos — A gallery of distinctive photos submitted by WeatherBug users like you. View and submit new photos from your phone!
- Global weather — Check weather conditions, forecasts, and satellite images for cities all over the world
- What type of phone do I need to use Mobile Weather for BREW-enabled phones?
The Mobile Weather application is now available for download for Verizon Wireless, Alltel, Cellular South, Midwest Wireless, and NTELOS customers. We also support a number of regional carriers; you can check your carrier on the Mobile Weather page here.
- Which cellular carriers work with BREW-enabled phones?
WeatherBug Featured Products
Other Top Weather Headlines
Stay Safe & Informed
Get severe weather alerts and your live local temperature when you're not on the web. Includes one-click access to additional severe weather information on WeatherBug.com. Learn More