WeatherBug for Windows Phone
- Real-Time Pin-Point Forecasts for 2.6 Million Locations Worldwide - The industry’s most accurate current, extended and hourly weather forecasts for your neighborhood and beyond.
- Exclusive DTAs & Severe Weather Alerts - Minutes Matter. Our Dangerous Thunderstorm Alerts (DTAs) provide you 50% faster warnings to severe weather than the competition. Plus, you get National Weather Service (NWS) warnings and watches to stay informed of severe weather conditions at all your current and saved locations.
- Spark Alerts - Unique and beautiful, Spark turns your smartphone into a personal lightning detector. Get real-time, minute-by-minute, mile-by-mile lightning monitoring from the WeatherBug Total Lightning Network. Now redesigned with a live lightning map to show you lightning strikes near you and across the world!
- Enhanced Interactive Maps - Enjoy our enhanced maps with multiple layers such as Doppler radar, humidity, pressure, wind speed, high/low forecast, traffic, satellite imaging and more!
- Live Weather Cams - View live images from over 2,000 weather cameras across the U.S. to get a better picture (pun intended) of the weather at destinations near and far.
- Photo Section & Albums - We’ve collected magnificent photography from our users for your viewing pleasure. Now categorized into albums, finding awesome photos has never been quicker or easier! Come see what others are sharing and enjoy the scenery!
- Spotlight section - Get “News of the Day” and other breaking weather stories from the WeatherBug Meteorology team to stay up-to-date on the weather around you.
Be prepared. Know before. Download the app used by millions, voted “Best Weather App Ever” and trusted as a “Best App for Moms” - WeatherBug.
- May 21, 2015WeatherBug Issues U.S. Summer Weather Outlook
- May 18, 2015WeatherBug and 10News in San Diego Partner for Real-Time, Neighborhood-Level Weather
- More Press Releases...
WeatherBug Featured Products
Other Top Weather Headlines
Blanca becomes the second hurricane in the Pacific, Andres…More >