WeatherBug Mobile Web
Santa Anita, Mexico
WeatherBug for Mobile Smartphones m.weatherbug.com
Now, mobile users can take the power of the WeatherBug weather network wherever they go - FREE!* Smartphone users simply need to enter "m.weatherbug.com" into their mobile browser in order to get easy access to live, local current weather conditions, extended forecast, severe weather alerts, interactive radar and maps… and much more!
Enter your city or ZIP code and instantly get access to detailed weather information for your location and thousands of cities around the world.
- Access to the WeatherBug Network — the source for truly live, local weather with the largest network of professional weather stations in the U.S. and thousands of locations around the world.
- Live, local weather conditions, 7-day and hourly forecasts, NWS alerts*
- Three forecast levels: 7-day forecast summary, 7-day detailed forecast, 7-day hourly forecast
- Detailed radar and maps, including: Doppler Radar, Infrared Satellite, Lightning, Current Temperature, Today's High Temperature, Tonight's Low Temperature, Tomorrow's High Temperature
- Radar animation
- Weather camera images and time-lapse animation*
- Professional and user-submitted weather photos
- National allergy levels and today's local pollen forecast*
- Cold and flu information, including the latest outbreak map indicating flu activity*
* U.S. locations only
WeatherBug Featured Products
Other Top Weather Headlines
The escape trip to the Thanksgiving holiday destination will be met with big trouble in the East with other hiccup spots in…More >
Winter weather will cause major travel problems across several widespread areas Thanksgiving…More >
After a few busy weather days leading up to Thanksgiving, the holiday weather will be generally quiet across the U.S.…More >