WeatherBug for Apple iOS
San Andres Cholula, Mexico
Download WeatherBug to access the world’s largest network of real-time weather and lightning sensors for the best forecasts, the fastest alerts and more. Get the most accurate pinpoint forecasts for your neighborhood and around the world. Benefit from the fastest, most advanced early warning system, powered by the largest nationwide weather and lightning network.
WeatherBug now offers a seamless experience across iPhone, iPad and iPod with even easier access to exclusive real-time weather data, forecasts and alerts. When minutes matter (and they do when severe weather strikes), get more time, and Know Before™. Download WeatherBug today!
- Real-Time Enhanced Pin-Point Forecasts for Locations Worldwide - The industry’s most accurate current, extended and hourly weather forecasts for your neighborhood in an easy to read, at-a-glance format. With 25% more accurate forecasts for the next 24 hours (when compared to other weather apps), Know Before™ you head out!
- Exclusive DTAs & Severe Weather Alerts - Minutes Matter. Our Dangerous Thunderstorm Alerts (DTAs) provide you 50% faster warnings to severe weather than the competition’s weather alerts. Plus, you get National Weather Service (NWS) warnings and watches to stay informed of severe weather conditions at all your current and saved locations.
- Spark Alerts - Spark, an exclusive feature of WeatherBug, turns your smartphone into a personal lightning detector. Only WeatherBug can bring minute-by-minute, mile-by-mile Spark lightning strike alerts to you, in real-time, based on data from the WeatherBug total lightning detection network!
- Enhanced Interactive Maps - – Enjoy our enhanced maps with multiple layers such as Doppler radar, humidity, pressure, wind speed, high/low forecast, traffic, satellite imaging and more!
- Live Weather Cams - View live images from over 2,000 weather cameras across the U.S. to get a “better picture” of the weather at destinations near and far.
- Photos Section - We’ve collected magnificent photography from our users for your viewing pleasure. Come see what others are sharing and enjoy the scenery!
- Lifestyle Forecasts - Do I run outside or go to the gym? Should I cancel tomorrow's picnic? Our new Lifestyle Forecasts identify and analyze specific weather parameters to advise you on how best to stay comfortable and have fun!
Be prepared. Know Before™. Download the app used and loved by millions, voted the “Best Weather App Ever” and trusted as a “Best App for Moms”, WeatherBug!
- Feb 18, 2014View Live Global Lightning on Your iPhone and iPad: WeatherBug App, Revamped for iOS 7, Features First-Ever GPS-based Total Lightning Map
- Mar 13, 2013WeatherBug 3.0 iPhone App Packs Lightning Alerts, Neighborhood-Level Conditions, and Better Local Forecasts from the World’s Largest Real-Time Weather Network
- Aug 24, 2012WeatherBug Announces Advanced Mobile Storm Tracking with Lightning Alerts for iPhone App
- More Press Releases...
WeatherBug for iOS
Be prepared and Know Before™ severe weather strikes! Get real-time updates from the world’s largest weather sensor network and benefit from the most accurate forecasts and the fastest alerts! Get WeatherBug on your iPhone, iPad and iPod today!.
WeatherBug Featured Products
Other Top Weather Headlines
Wildlife officials said they will consider a plan to move millions of hatchery-raised salmon by tanker trucks to the ocean…More >
Wet weather in the Southeast will keep residents soaked throughout the…More >
Downpours of rain soaked the northern half of the Western U.S. last…More >
WeatherBug Featured Content
You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >
Stay Safe & Informed
Get severe weather alerts and your live local temperature when you're not on the web. Includes one-click access to additional severe weather information on WeatherBug.com. Learn More