WeatherBug Elite for Windows Mobile Smartphones
Get local current conditions, extended forecast, animated radar, severe weather alerts and more on your Windows Mobile smartphone with WeatherBug Elite.
- 100% ad-free, premium weather
- Five (5) additional enhanced contour map overlays: Humidity, Pressure, Wind Speed, High Temperature Forecast and Low Temperature Forecast
- Radar animation*
Plus Standard Features:
- Access to the WeatherBug Network — the source for truly live, local weather with the largest network of professional weather stations in the U.S. and thousands of locations around the world.
- Extended 7-Day, Detailed and Hourly* forecasts
- Severe weather alerts (NWS alerts)*
- Three (3) enhanced contour map overlays: Temperature, Radar (interactive*) and Satellite
- Daily National Weather Outlook broadcast provided by WeatherBug meteorologists*
- Weather camera images and time-lapse animation*
- "Find Me" allows GPS tracking to provide precise weather conditions for your location
- Set location directly from your contacts in your address book
* U.S. locations only
Available at Windows Marketplace for Mobile in the US, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Ireland, India, Singapore and the UK. Requires OS 6.1 or higher.
Looking for a free version of this app? Check out WeatherBug for Windows Mobile Smartphones.
- Feb 25, 2014Earth Networks - WeatherBug Promotes Michael Lombardi to Lead Advertising and Commercial Enterprise Business
- Feb 20, 2014Earth Networks - WeatherBug Promotes Keith Sklar and Adds Three Professionals to Advertising Team
- Feb 18, 2014View Live Global Lightning on Your iPhone and iPad: WeatherBug App, Revamped for iOS 7, Features First-Ever GPS-based Total Lightning Map
- More Press Releases...
WeatherBug for iOS
Be prepared and Know Before™ severe weather strikes! Get real-time updates from the world’s largest weather sensor network and benefit from the most accurate forecasts and the fastest alerts! Get WeatherBug on your iPhone, iPad and iPod today!.
WeatherBug Featured Products
Other Top Weather Headlines
It's that time of the year when the clocks spring forward and the U.S. goes to daylight saving…More >
Relief may be on the way for a weather-weary United States with the predicted warming of the central Pacific Ocean brewing…More >
Extreme weather can apparently be directly linked to global warming, at least according to federal climate…More >
WeatherBug Featured Content
You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >
Stay Safe & Informed
Get severe weather alerts and your live local temperature when you're not on the web. Includes one-click access to additional severe weather information on WeatherBug.com. Learn More