WeatherBug Elite for Windows Mobile Smartphones
Get local current conditions, extended forecast, animated radar, severe weather alerts and more on your Windows Mobile smartphone with WeatherBug Elite.
- 100% ad-free, premium weather
- Five (5) additional enhanced contour map overlays: Humidity, Pressure, Wind Speed, High Temperature Forecast and Low Temperature Forecast
- Radar animation*
Plus Standard Features:
- Access to the WeatherBug Network — the source for truly live, local weather with the largest network of professional weather stations in the U.S. and thousands of locations around the world.
- Extended 7-Day, Detailed and Hourly* forecasts
- Severe weather alerts (NWS alerts)*
- Three (3) enhanced contour map overlays: Temperature, Radar (interactive*) and Satellite
- Daily National Weather Outlook broadcast provided by WeatherBug meteorologists*
- Weather camera images and time-lapse animation*
- "Find Me" allows GPS tracking to provide precise weather conditions for your location
- Set location directly from your contacts in your address book
* U.S. locations only
Available at Windows Marketplace for Mobile in the US, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Ireland, India, Singapore and the UK. Requires OS 6.1 or higher.
Looking for a free version of this app? Check out WeatherBug for Windows Mobile Smartphones.
- May 01, 2013Is Lightning Nearby? WeatherBug App for Android Smartphones Reports Nearest Lightning Strike
- May 01, 2013WeatherBug Launches Completely Redesigned App for Android Phones
- May 01, 2013WeatherBug Becomes First Weather App to Launch on Google Chrome's New Packaged App Platform
- More Press Releases...
WeatherBug for iPhone
Be prepared and know before extreme weather strikes! With real-time updates from the world's largest weather network, discover the benefits of having the fastest weather alerts and the best forecasts. Try WeatherBug on your iPhone today..
WeatherBug Featured Products
Other Top Weather Headlines
Following a busy Saturday, more dangerous storms will unleash on the Plains and Mississippi Valley this afternoon. Not much…More >
The unseasonable snowfall Friday and Saturday has set a slew of new records in Anchorage, the National Weather Service…More >
National Safe Boating Week is May 18-24 - Do you know how to stay safe on the…More >
WeatherBug Featured Content
You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >
Stay Safe & Informed
Get severe weather alerts and your live local temperature when you're not on the web. Includes one-click access to additional severe weather information on WeatherBug.com. Learn More