WeatherBug Elite for Apple iPad
Dunnellon, FL 34430
WeatherBug Elite for iPad provides you with the latest weather information, including local current conditions, extended forecast, severe weather alerts, animated Doppler radar, live weather camera images and much more!
- NEW! Personalize Your Weather - Now you can view weather your way with the ability to reorder "At-a-Glance" weather widgets and readily view weather that’s most important to you.
- Weather At-A-Glance - A comprehensive single-screen view of weather information via a new widget panel design and large display map integration.
- Location-Enabled Intelligence - "Find Me" lets you bypass location settings and allow the app to automatically detect your location in order to present highly localized weather data.
- Optimized Visualization - Large maps are available to better visualize current conditions and approaching storms. The entire presentation of weather data is optimized for either portrait or landscape mode viewing.
- High Resolution Video - View WeatherBug National Outlook videos in 640x480 resolution.
- Instant Camera Images - Quick-glance snapshots and live weather camera images are instantly available from up to 15 locations within a 100 mile radius of your current location.
- Live, local current conditions
- Radar animation*
- Nine (9) contour map layers: Current Temperature, Pressure, Humidity, Wind Speed, Infrared Satellite, Visible Satellite, Doppler Radar, Tomorrow’s High / Low Temperatures
- Extended 7-day, detailed and hourly* forecasts
- Severe weather alerts (NWS alerts)
- Daily National Weather Outlook broadcasts provided by WeatherBug meteorologists*
- Enhanced current conditions with 12 distinct observations
- Portrait and landscape mode visualization
- Pan and zoom map controls
- Weather camera images and time-lapse animation*
- Unlimited saved locations
- Cached weather data for offline viewing
- Map auto-center function*
- Drop a pin anywhere on the map and check the weather at that location
* U.S. locations only
- Apr 06, 2015WeatherBug App for iOS Debuts New Home Energy Meter Feature and Sleek New Look to Help iPhone and iPad Users Know Before
- Feb 18, 2014View Live Global Lightning on Your iPhone and iPad: WeatherBug App, Revamped for iOS 7, Features First-Ever GPS-based Total Lightning Map
- Mar 13, 2013WeatherBug 3.0 iPhone App Packs Lightning Alerts, Neighborhood-Level Conditions, and Better Local Forecasts from the World’s Largest Real-Time Weather Network
- More Press Releases...
WeatherBug Featured Products
Other Top Weather Headlines
Lower temperatures and higher humidity helped firefighters battling wildfires in the…More >
The apple season is expected to see positive results this…More >
WeatherBug Featured Content
Be Prepared, Know Before
Get faster alerts and better forecasts from the exclusive neighborhood-level WeatherBug network.Learn More