WeatherBug for Google Android
Download WeatherBug to Know Before™. Access the world’s largest network of weather and lightning sensors for the most accurate forecasts, the fastest alerts and more. Plus, our app is sleek and polished.
Only our data is real-time, which allows us to see weather threats first, provide better forecasts and give the fastest alerts to severe weather! And only we measure “Total Lightning” so you get exclusive Spark lightning proximity alerts for your current and saved locations. Stay safer with WeatherBug.
- Real-Time Enhanced Pin-Point Forecasts for Locations Worldwide - The industry’s most accurate current, extended and hourly weather forecasts for your neighborhood in an easy to read, at-a-glance format. With 25% more accurate forecasts for the next 24 hours (when compared to other weather apps), Know Before™ you head out!
- Exclusive DTAs & Severe Weather Alerts - Minutes Matter. Our Dangerous Thunderstorm Alerts (DTAs) provide you 50% faster warnings to severe weather than the competition’s weather alerts. Plus, you get National Weather Service (NWS) warnings and watches to stay informed of severe weather conditions at all your current and saved locations.
- Spark Alerts - Spark, an exclusive feature of WeatherBug, turns your smartphone into a personal lightning detector. Only WeatherBug can bring minute-by-minute, mile-by-mile Spark lightning strike alerts to you, in real-time, based on data from the WeatherBug total lightning detection network!
- Enhanced Interactive Maps - – Enjoy our enhanced maps with multiple layers such as Doppler radar, humidity, pressure, wind speed, high/low forecast, traffic, satellite imaging and more!
- Live Weather Cams - View live images from over 2,000 weather cameras across the U.S. to get a “better picture” of the weather at destinations near and far.
- Photos Section - We’ve collected magnificent photography from our users for your viewing pleasure. Come see what others are sharing and enjoy the scenery!
- Lifestyle Forecasts - Do I run outside or go to the gym? Should I cancel tomorrow's picnic? Our new Lifestyle Forecasts identify and analyze specific weather parameters to advise you on how best to stay comfortable and have fun!
- Apr 07, 2014Little League and WeatherBug Launch iOS and Android App to Promote Lightning and Weather Safety
- Dec 04, 2013WeatherBug App for iOS and Android Lets You Share Your Favorite Weather Photos and More
- Aug 27, 2013WeatherBug Packs New Features into App for Android Smart Phones and Tablets
- More Press Releases...
WeatherBug Featured Products
Other Top Weather Headlines
As an expanding wildfire in Northern California kept nearly 3,000 people from their homes, teams sought to find out how many…More >
The death toll from Tropical Storm Fung-Wong – known locally as Mario - has climbed to ten in the Philippines, as the number…More >
The Category 4 hurricane struck 25 years ago Sunday, claiming 13 lives in South Carolina - out of 49 total killed - and…More >
WeatherBug Featured Content
You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >