Main Menu
Partnered with
Save to Favorite Locations
Fort Leonard Wood
Favorite Locations
10 Day Forecast
  • Sunday
    Freezing Rain
    38°
    Night
    Mostly Cloudy
    29°
    Sunday 2/14
    Day
    38°
    Freezing Rain
    Night
    29°
    Mostly Cloudy
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Cloudy. Periods of freezing rain...Snow and sleet in the morning...Then patchy drizzle...Possibly mixed with freezing rain and sleet in the afternoon. Snow and sleet accumulation around 1 inch. A light glazing expected. High in the upper 30s. South wind 10 to 15 mph. Gusts up to 25 mph in the morning. Chance of measurable precipitation 90 percent.
    Night Details
    Mostly cloudy. Patchy fog after midnight. Low around 30. Light wind.
  • Monday
    Partly Sunny
    54°
    Night
    Partly Cloudy
    35°
    Monday 2/15
    Day
    54°
    Partly Sunny
    Night
    35°
    Partly Cloudy
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Warmer. Mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of rain in the morning...Then partly sunny in the afternoon. High in the mid 50s. Light wind in the morning becoming southwest around 10 mph in the afternoon.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy in the evening...Then mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of rain after midnight. Low in the mid 30s. Light wind.
  • Tuesday
    Partly Cloudy
    53°
    Night
    Partly Cloudy
    30°
    Tuesday 2/16
    Day
    53°
    Partly Cloudy
    Night
    30°
    Partly Cloudy
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Mostly cloudy early in the morning then becoming partly cloudy. High in the lower 50s. West wind 10 to 15 mph with gusts to around 25 mph.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy. Low around 30.
  • Wednesday
    Partly Cloudy
    57°
    Night
    Mostly Clear
    38°
    Wednesday 2/17
    Day
    57°
    Partly Cloudy
    Night
    38°
    Mostly Clear
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy. High in the mid 50s.
    Night Details
    Warmer. Mostly clear. Low in the upper 30s. High in the mid 60s.
  • Thursday
    Mostly Sunny
    67°
    Night
    Mostly Clear
    52°
    Thursday 2/18
    Day
    67°
    Mostly Sunny
    Night
    52°
    Mostly Clear
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Warmer. Mostly clear. Low in the upper 30s. High in the mid 60s.
    Night Details
    Warmer. Mostly clear. Low in the lower 50s.
  • Friday
    Partly Cloudy
    69°
    Night
    Mostly Clear
    41°
    Friday 2/19
    Day
    69°
    Partly Cloudy
    Night
    41°
    Mostly Clear
    Hourly
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy. High around 70.
    Night Details
    Mostly clear. Low around 40. High in the lower 60s.
  • Saturday
    Mostly Sunny
    63°
    Night
    30% Chance of Storms
    47°
    Saturday 2/20
    Day
    63°
    Mostly Sunny
    Night
    47°
    30% Chance of Storms
    Day Details
    Mostly clear. Low around 40. High in the lower 60s.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy with a 30% chance for rain and thunderstorms. Low temperature around 47F. Dew point will be around 43F with an average humidity of 70%. Winds will be 9 mph from the SW.
  • Sunday
    Partly Cloudy
    58°
    Night
    Partly Cloudy
    39°
    Sunday 2/21
    Day
    58°
    Partly Cloudy
    Night
    39°
    Partly Cloudy
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy. High temperature around 58F. Dew point will be around 39F with an average humidity of 64%. Winds will be 11 mph from the W.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy. Low temperature around 39F. Dew point will be around 34F with an average humidity of 68%. Winds will be 11 mph from the WNW.
  • Monday
    Partly Cloudy
    49°
    Night
    Partly Cloudy
    35°
    Monday 2/22
    Day
    49°
    Partly Cloudy
    Night
    35°
    Partly Cloudy
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy. High temperature around 49F. Dew point will be around 32F with an average humidity of 60%. Winds will be 11 mph from the WNW.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy. Low temperature around 35F. Dew point will be around 30F with an average humidity of 70%. Winds will be 7 mph from the NW.
  • Tuesday
    Partly Cloudy
    49°
    Night
    Partly Cloudy
    36°
    Tuesday 2/23
    Day
    49°
    Partly Cloudy
    Night
    36°
    Partly Cloudy
    Day Details
    Partly cloudy. High temperature around 49F. Dew point will be around 30F with an average humidity of 61%. Winds will be 7 mph from the NW.
    Night Details
    Partly cloudy. Low temperature around 36F. Dew point will be around 28F with an average humidity of 62%. Winds will be 7 mph from the NW.