WeatherBug for Google Chrome
Download WeatherBug to access the world’s largest network of real-time weather and lightning sensors for the best forecasts, the fastest alerts and more. When minutes matter (and they do when severe weather strikes), get more time, and Know Before™.
- Browser-less Entry for Faster Access – WeatherBug now gives you flexibility and easier access to the most accurate forecasts and the fastest severe weather alerts without opening your web browser. Use the desktop icon for fast one–click access to the WeatherBug app.
- Real-Time Pin-Point Forecasts for Locations Worldwide – The most accurate current, extended and hourly weather forecasts for your neighborhood and millions of cities worldwide. With 25% more accurate forecasts for the next 24 hours (when compared to other weather apps), Know Before™ you head out!
- Exclusive DTAs & Severe Weather Alerts - Minutes Matter. Our Dangerous Thunderstorm Alerts (DTAs) provide you 50% faster warnings to severe weather than the competition’s weather alerts. Plus, you get National Weather Service (NWS) warnings and watches to stay informed of severe weather conditions at all your current and saved locations.
- Your Weather Window – Our virtual window to the world outside lets you view artistically rendered depictions of your current weather condition or the nearest Live Weather Cam image to your location – from the comfort of your computer.
- Enhanced Interactive Maps – – Enjoy multiple weather map overlays dynamically integrated with full screen Google maps functionality for scrolling, pan, zoom and even map, satellite, hybrid and terrain views. Also includes Google's traffic map layer to gauge the impact of approaching storms on your commute and travel plans.
Be prepared. Know Before™. Download the app used and loved by millions, voted “Best Weather App Ever” and trusted as a “Best App for Moms”, WeatherBug!
Other Top Weather Headlines
Cooling relief is on the way for parts of the Central U.S. dealing with seemingly unrelenting dangerous…More >
Central Florida just can't catch a break from the recent stretch of soggy and stormy…More >
In summer, interior car temperatures can climb to deadly levels even when cars have windows cracked open or when they are…More >
WeatherBug Featured Content
You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >