WeatherBug Windows Store App
Northport, NY 11768
Access the largest global network of real-time weather sensors to get the most accurate weather info in the world! Get visual at-a-glance weather right on your home screen with multiple rich-image live tiles. With one touch, set custom notifications for the kinds of weather you care about, then view them via live tiles and the app notifications widget. Use the full interactive weather maps to check out time-lapse radar, temperature, wind and cloud cover maps with full pinch-and-zoom functionality. Get pinpoint forecasts, and stay informed of severe weather with alerts to keep you and those you care about out of harm’s way – Know Before.
- Real-Time Pin-Point Forecasts for 2.6 Million Locations Worldwide – The industry’s most accurate current, extended and hourly weather forecasts for your neighborhood and beyond.
- Exclusive DTAs & Severe Weather Alerts – Minutes Matter. Our Dangerous Thunderstorm Alerts (DTAs) provide you 50% faster warnings to severe weather than the competition. Plus, you get National Weather Service (NWS) warnings and watches to stay informed of severe weather conditions at all your current and saved locations.
- Live Tiles - Rich live weather image tiles provide at-a-glance weather updates of your favorite location, right from your desktop home screen.
- Custom Notifications – Should you bring an umbrella? Or a winter coat? With one touch, get personal alerts on the weather conditions you care about.
- Dynamic Weather Backgrounds – Application background changes according to the weather for your saved locations.
- Enhanced Interactive Maps – Enjoy our enhanced maps with multiple layers such as Doppler radar, humidity, pressure, wind speed and more!
- International Language Support – Get your weather in the language of your choice! WeatherBug for Windows 8 is available in 25 popular languages for your convenience.
Be prepared. Know Before™. Download the app used and loved by millions, voted “Best Weather App Ever” and trusted as a “Best App for Moms”, WeatherBug!
Other Top Weather Headlines
The remnants of Erika and a separate upper-level disturbance will kick off plenty of flooding downpours from Florida to…...更多 >
Fred has become the second hurricane of the season as it eyes the Cape Verde Islands before moving into the wide-open…...更多 >
Powerful winds toppled trees and power lines across the Pacific Northwest on Saturday, causing at least two deaths in the…...更多 >
WeatherBug Featured Content
Weather Near Northport, NY
Camera for Central Islip, NY
Be Prepared, Know Before
Get faster alerts and better forecasts from the exclusive neighborhood-level WeatherBug network.Learn More