Hurricane Watcher Widget for Mac OS X
See what storms are brewing and track them!
- Satellite images of active storms with multiple views.
- Storm Track and Wind Speed Probability maps are displayed within the widget during severe storms. See where current Hurricanes and Tropical Storms are expected to strike and when.
- Access to an interactive Storm Tracker that tracks the path of current hurricanes, as well as ones dating back to 2000. It also provides interesting facts on each storm.
- Access to the latest weather news stories and hurricane information.
- Access to your local weather conditions.
- Download the widget from Apple.com: http://www.apple.com/downloads/dashboard/ information/weatherbughurricanewatcher.html
- Internet connection
- Mac OS X Dashboard
WeatherBug Desktop Weather Products
Other Top Weather Headlines
The spring severe weather season will kick into high gear in the Nation's Midsection, as a two-day outbreak of severe…More >
On the limb of a barren tree in the tornado-devastated north Texas community of Rancho Brazos, an American flag flaps in the…More >
Chinese authorities say rainstorms that battered southern China this week have killed 55 people and left 14 others missing.…More >
WeatherBug Featured Content
You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >
Stay Safe & Informed
Get severe weather alerts and your live local temperature when you're not on the web. Includes one-click access to additional severe weather information on WeatherBug.com. Learn More