Hurricane Watcher Widget for Mac OS X
General Luna, Philippines
See what storms are brewing and track them!
- Satellite images of active storms with multiple views.
- Storm Track and Wind Speed Probability maps are displayed within the widget during severe storms. See where current Hurricanes and Tropical Storms are expected to strike and when.
- Access to an interactive Storm Tracker that tracks the path of current hurricanes, as well as ones dating back to 2000. It also provides interesting facts on each storm.
- Access to the latest weather news stories and hurricane information.
- Access to your local weather conditions.
- Download the widget from Apple.com: http://www.apple.com/downloads/dashboard/ information/weatherbughurricanewatcher.html
- Internet connection
- Mac OS X Dashboard
WeatherBug Desktop Weather Products
Other Top Weather Headlines
The recent uptick in severe weather won't lose any momentum heading into the unofficial start of summer across the central…More >
Cities pummeled by this week's tornado are expected to have cleanup plans set by the end of the holiday weekend, a federal…More >
The weather can be quite variable for the running of the Indy 500 in Indianapolis on Memorial Day…More >
WeatherBug Featured Content
Stay Safe & Informed
Get severe weather alerts and your live local temperature when you're not on the web. Includes one-click access to additional severe weather information on WeatherBug.com. Learn More