Cold & Flu Outbreak News
Cold & Flu
Flu Reports Decrease Across U.S.
March 7, 2014
By WeatherBug's Luke Paris
- Avoid close contact with those who are sick.
- Avoid exposing others when you are sick. Stay home from work or school if you are exhibiting symptoms.
- Cover your mouth and nose when sneezing or coughing.
- Wash your hands frequently.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth.
Click here for comments or suggestions.
Other Top Weather Headlines
It's that time of the year when the clocks spring forward and the U.S. goes to daylight saving…More >
Relief may be on the way for a weather-weary United States with the predicted warming of the central Pacific Ocean brewing…More >
Extreme weather can apparently be directly linked to global warming, at least according to federal climate…More >
WeatherBug Featured Content
You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >
Be Prepared, Know Before
Get faster alerts and better forecasts from the exclusive neighborhood-level WeatherBug network.Learn More