Cold & Flu Outbreak News
Cold & Flu
2013-2014 Flu Season Officially Over
May 30, 2014
By WeatherBug's Luke Paris
- Avoid close contact with those who are sick.
- Avoid exposing others when you are sick. Stay home from work or school if you are exhibiting symptoms.
- Cover your mouth and nose when sneezing or coughing.
- Wash your hands frequently.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth.
Click here for comments or suggestions.
Other Top Weather Headlines
The death toll continues to rise after Sunday's volcano eruption in…More >
WeatherBug Featured Content
Be Prepared, Know Before
Get faster alerts and better forecasts from the exclusive neighborhood-level WeatherBug network.Learn More