Cold & Flu
Newbury, OH 44065
Cold & Flu
Each year, on average 5% to 20% of the U.S. population get sick from seasonal influenza, commonly called "the flu." The flu can cause severe illness and life-threatening complications in many people, but can you tell the difference between the flu and the common cold?
- Flu Facts
- When is flu season? What is the flu? Get your flu facts.
- Cold vs Flu
- Learn the differences between the flu and the common cold.
- Flu Symptoms
- How do you know if you have the flu? Learn flu symptoms.
- Current Flu Outbreak
- Get the latest national news indicating flu outbreak activity.
- Flu Prevention
- Learn three ways to help you avoid catching the flu.
Latest Flu Activity
- Flu ActivityFind out if there is an outbreak in your area. View Flu Activity Map.
Other Top Weather Headlines
A busy week of severe weather in the U.S. won't show any signs of letting up across Montana and potentially large stretches…More >
A somewhat stronger tropical depression 2 will casually churn toward Mexico's Veracruz State today and Thursday, unleashing…More >
Torrential rain and floods washed away buildings and roads, killing at least 23 people in the northern Indian state of…More >
WeatherBug Featured Content
You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >
Be Prepared, Know Before
Get faster alerts and better forecasts from the exclusive neighborhood-level WeatherBug network.Learn More