Cold & Flu
St. Petersburg, FL 33701
Cold & Flu
Each year, on average 5% to 20% of the U.S. population get sick from seasonal influenza, commonly called "the flu." The flu can cause severe illness and life-threatening complications in many people, but can you tell the difference between the flu and the common cold?
- Flu Facts
- When is flu season? What is the flu? Get your flu facts.
- Cold vs Flu
- Learn the differences between the flu and the common cold.
- Flu Symptoms
- How do you know if you have the flu? Learn flu symptoms.
- Current Flu Outbreak
- Get the latest national news indicating flu outbreak activity.
- Flu Prevention
- Learn three ways to help you avoid catching the flu.
Latest Flu Activity
- Flu ActivityFind out if there is an outbreak in your area. View Flu Activity Map.
Other Top Weather Headlines
Cristobal has lost its tropical characteristics as it zips into the north Atlantic.…More >
WeatherBug Featured Content
Be Prepared, Know Before
Get faster alerts and better forecasts from the exclusive neighborhood-level WeatherBug network.Learn More