Cold & Flu
Cold & Flu
Each year, on average 5% to 20% of the U.S. population get sick from seasonal influenza, commonly called "the flu." The flu can cause severe illness and life-threatening complications in many people, but can you tell the difference between the flu and the common cold?
- Flu Facts
- When is flu season? What is the flu? Get your flu facts.
- Cold vs Flu
- Learn the differences between the flu and the common cold.
- Flu Symptoms
- How do you know if you have the flu? Learn flu symptoms.
- Current Flu Outbreak
- Get the latest national news indicating flu outbreak activity.
- Flu Prevention
- Learn three ways to help you avoid catching the flu.
Other Top Weather Headlines
As the calendar moves closer to the holidays, what areas could see a White…More >
The hot molten rock beneath Yellowstone National Park is 2 1/2 times larger than previously…More >
WeatherBug Featured Content
Be Prepared, Know Before
Get faster alerts and better forecasts from the exclusive neighborhood-level WeatherBug network.Learn More