Mt. Crawford, VA 22841
Snow in the morning...then mostly sunny with a chance of snow in the afternoon. Total snow accumulation of 3 to 5 inches. Highs in the lower 30s. North winds around 5 mph...increasing to west 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon. Chance of snow near 100 percent.
Mostly clear. Lows around 17. West winds 10 to 15 mph with gusts up to 25 mph.
Sunny. Highs in the lower 30s. Southwest winds 5 to 10 mph.
Mostly clear in the evening...then becoming partly cloudy. Cold with lows around 16. West winds 5 to 10 mph.
Mostly sunny. Highs around 30.
Mostly clear. Cold with lows 15 to 20.
Sunny. Highs in the upper 30s.
Partly cloudy. Lows in the upper 20s.
Mostly cloudy with a chance of rain or snow. Highs in the lower 40s. Chance of precipitation 50 percent.
Cloudy with a 50 percent chance of snow showers. Lows in the mid 20s.
Mostly cloudy. Highs in the mid 30s.
Mostly cloudy. Lows around 20.
Mostly sunny. Highs in the lower 30s.
Other Top Weather Headlines
The Earth set a new record low temperature that was announced…More >
WeatherBug Featured Content
Be Prepared, Know Before
Get faster alerts and better forecasts from the exclusive neighborhood-level WeatherBug network.Learn More
Detailed Forecast Near Mt. Crawford, VA
- Earlysville Detailed Forecast
- Harrisonburg Detailed Forecast
- McGaheysville Detailed Forecast
- Bridgewater Detailed Forecast
- Big Meadows Vis Cntr Detailed Forecast
- Stanardsville Detailed Forecast
- Staunton Detailed Forecast
- Weyers Cave Detailed Forecast
- Wintergreen Detailed Forecast
- Waynesboro Detailed Forecast