0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Wombourne, United Kingdom

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Weekend Forecast

Wombourne, United Kingdom

Friday

7/25/2014

Hi: 77°

Rain showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Mostly sunny. Temperature of 77°F. Winds ENE 8mph. Humidity will be 51% with a dewpoint of 57° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Lo: 53°

Rain showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Clear. Temperature of 53°F. Winds ENE 2mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 52° and feels-like temperature of 53°F.

Saturday

7/26/2014

Hi: 78°

Rain showers. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds W 6mph. Humidity will be 47% with a dewpoint of 56° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Lo: 57°

Rain showers. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 57°F. Winds NW 2mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 56° and feels-like temperature of 57°F.

Sunday

7/27/2014

Hi: 68°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 68°F. Winds W 10mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 53° and feels-like temperature of 68°F.

Lo: 48°

Rain showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 48°F. Winds N 1mph. Humidity will be 98% with a dewpoint of 47° and feels-like temperature of 50°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content