0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Whitehall, United Kingdom

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Whitehall, United Kingdom

Thursday

1/15/2015

Hi: 47°

Rain showers. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 47°F. Winds S 35mph. Humidity will be 64% with a dewpoint of 36° and feels-like temperature of 38°F.

Lo: 42°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 42°F. Winds NW 50mph. Humidity will be 72% with a dewpoint of 34° and feels-like temperature of 30°F.

Friday

1/16/2015

Hi: 46°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 46°F. Winds WNW 42mph. Humidity will be 59% with a dewpoint of 33° and feels-like temperature of 37°F.

Lo: 41°

Rain showers. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 41°F. Winds W 37mph. Humidity will be 72% with a dewpoint of 33° and feels-like temperature of 29°F.

Saturday

1/17/2015

Hi: 47°

Light rain. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 47°F. Winds W 27mph. Humidity will be 72% with a dewpoint of 39° and feels-like temperature of 42°F.

Lo: 44°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 44°F. Winds NNE 43mph. Humidity will be 86% with a dewpoint of 40° and feels-like temperature of 36°F.

Sunday

1/18/2015

Hi: 44°

Light rain. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 44°F. Winds NNE 42mph. Humidity will be 78% with a dewpoint of 38° and feels-like temperature of 33°F.

Lo: 40°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 40°F. Winds N 29mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 31° and feels-like temperature of 31°F.

Monday

1/19/2015

Hi: 40°

Light rain. There is a 80% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 40°F. Winds NW 14mph. Humidity will be 63% with a dewpoint of 29° and feels-like temperature of 32°F.

Lo: 38°

Light rain. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 38°F. Winds NW 16mph. Humidity will be 83% with a dewpoint of 33° and feels-like temperature of 31°F.

Tuesday

1/20/2015

Hi: 44°

Drizzle. Cloudy. Temperature of 44°F. Winds ESE 22mph. Humidity will be 79% with a dewpoint of 38° and feels-like temperature of 34°F.

Lo: 39°

Light rain. There is a 80% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 39°F. Winds ESE 25mph. Humidity will be 62% with a dewpoint of 27° and feels-like temperature of 34°F.

Wednesday

1/21/2015

Hi: 46°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 46°F. Winds E 23mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 37° and feels-like temperature of 38°F.

Lo: 42°

Scattered showers. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 42°F. Winds NNE 32mph. Humidity will be 74% with a dewpoint of 35° and feels-like temperature of 31°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content