0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Warslow, United Kingdom

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Weekend Forecast

Warslow, United Kingdom

Friday

8/22/2014

Hi: 62°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 62°F. Winds NW 13mph. Humidity will be 53% with a dewpoint of 44° and feels-like temperature of 62°F.

Lo: 47°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 47°F. Winds WNW 9mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 45° and feels-like temperature of 42°F.

Saturday

8/23/2014

Hi: 60°

Rain showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 60°F. Winds WNW 14mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 46° and feels-like temperature of 60°F.

Lo: 44°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 44°F. Winds WNW 9mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 43° and feels-like temperature of 41°F.

Sunday

8/24/2014

Hi: 62°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 62°F. Winds W 11mph. Humidity will be 54% with a dewpoint of 45° and feels-like temperature of 62°F.

Lo: 45°

Light rain. There is a 70% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 45°F. Winds SSE 13mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 43° and feels-like temperature of 41°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content