0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Uckfield, United Kingdom

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Weekend Forecast

Uckfield, United Kingdom

Saturday

7/12/2014

Hi: 76°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds WSW 13mph. Humidity will be 56% with a dewpoint of 59° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Lo: 62°

Light rain. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 62°F. Winds WSW 13mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 61° and feels-like temperature of 62°F.

Sunday

7/13/2014

Hi: 69°

Light rain. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 69°F. Winds NW 12mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 55° and feels-like temperature of 69°F.

Lo: 53°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 53°F. Winds NW 13mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 50° and feels-like temperature of 53°F.

Friday

7/18/2014

Hi: 72°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 72°F. Winds SW 9mph. Humidity will be 61% with a dewpoint of 58° and feels-like temperature of 72°F.

Lo: 62°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 62°F. Winds SW 9mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 58° and feels-like temperature of 62°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content