0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Sunninghill, United Kingdom

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Sunninghill, United Kingdom

Thursday

7/24/2014

Hi: 82°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 82°F. Winds ENE 12mph. Humidity will be 48% with a dewpoint of 60° and feels-like temperature of 82°F.

Lo: 61°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 61°F. Winds NE 8mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 59° and feels-like temperature of 61°F.

Friday

7/25/2014

Hi: 78°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds NE 10mph. Humidity will be 55% with a dewpoint of 60° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Lo: 61°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 61°F. Winds NE 7mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 59° and feels-like temperature of 61°F.

Saturday

7/26/2014

Hi: 80°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds N 7mph. Humidity will be 42% with a dewpoint of 55° and feels-like temperature of 80°F.

Lo: 63°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 63°F. Winds WNW 5mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 59° and feels-like temperature of 63°F.

Sunday

7/27/2014

Hi: 74°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds WNW 12mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 59° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Lo: 58°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 58°F. Winds WNW 9mph. Humidity will be 85% with a dewpoint of 53° and feels-like temperature of 58°F.

Monday

7/28/2014

Hi: 72°

Drizzle. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 72°F. Winds NE 7mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 57° and feels-like temperature of 72°F.

Lo: 56°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 56°F. Winds ENE 5mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 55° and feels-like temperature of 56°F.

Tuesday

7/29/2014

Hi: 73°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 73°F. Winds NNW 7mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 58° and feels-like temperature of 73°F.

Lo: 58°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 58°F. Winds NW 5mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 56° and feels-like temperature of 58°F.

Wednesday

7/30/2014

Hi: 70°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 70°F. Winds WNW 8mph. Humidity will be 68% with a dewpoint of 59° and feels-like temperature of 70°F.

Lo: 58°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 58°F. Winds WNW 5mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 56° and feels-like temperature of 58°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content